5.0 out of 5 stars whats the complaints
first off i am an avid hunter. i am also a firefighter which means i am in to safety. these arrows are good for learning the craft, not hunting, not shooting walls, not doing stupid things with them. if you are teaching a child teach them right people instead of being stupid then complaining when your stupidity breaks it. unless you know what your doing take your kid to a...
Published 23 months ago by Shawn

1.0 out of 5 stars Get feathered
I really wanted these arrows, but after ive shot these, and then the really nice steel feathered arrows, in the long run it is $10 more to get 6 of those for $40, while 6 of these would be $30, the plastic fins scrape the top of your hand and mess up the flight path, but i got 6 real nice steel, feathered arrows at my local archery place for $40, (btw 6 is the normal...
Published on June 22, 2012 by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad arrows, June 15, 2014
These arrows are really cheaply made and fall apart. after 1 hour of use out of three arrows, one was still usable. They are supposed to be for kids, so they should be made stronger. Complete waste of money. The nocks broke on two, the fetching ripped off on the one that lasted a day. Don't buy these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought this and the barnett Junior 28 inch arrows, after one day all of these broke and all the barnetts survived, December 26, 2013
Bill Cashin (Augusta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this and the barnett Junior 28 inch arrows, after one day all of these broke and all the Barnetts survived. To be fair we were missing the targets and getting them stuck in 3/4 inch OSB and had to wrench them out...but the points all broke off on the Bear ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrows are cheaply made and useless, January 12, 2014
The feathers, tips and guides on these arrows all came off within 5 minutes of use. Arrows are cheaply made and I would never buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 inch arrows - so far so good for a long bow., July 18, 2014
This review is from: Bear Archery Youth Safetyglass Target Arrows (3 per card) (Sports)
I got these arrows for a long bow I made for my wife. They were the cheapest I could find, and I wasn't expecting a whole lot. We've taken about 50 shots so far, and I've only had one minor issue. One of the tips popped off when I was pulling an arrow out of the target. I used gorilla glue to put it back on, and I want this to happen to the other arrows because when the glue cured, it came out of the tip a little bit and formed a ring. This actually makes it easier to remove the arrows from the targets because the back of the tips don't catch as easily. As I said, I wasn't expecting a lot from these arrows, but the feathers and nocks have stayed on so far, and I'd prefer to gorilla glue the tips on anyways. If you're looking for a cheap arrow, these aren't too bad. I just want to emphasize that I'm using these with a long bow because a compound bow may fracture these arrows. I'll post back if anything changes.

1.0 out of 5 stars inferior product, January 11, 2013
We bought these for my son to practice with. They are junk! Have shredded and crumbled. Never seen anything like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Quality Here, November 5, 2013
broke immediately. for the money we could have shot sticks just as well and they would have lasted longer. don't bother

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good arrows for the starter, August 3, 2011
Maggie "Maggie" (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
We got these arrows for our son to practice shooting, they are perfect, nice and light as well as precise.
good quality for a good price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrows for youth bows, October 10, 2012
C. L. Manges (Chesterland, OH USA) - See all my reviews
The fiberglass shafts should be plenty durable, and are straight, but the field points were cheap-looking, The plastic fletchings were bent from being pressed against the package. The fletchings can be straightened by heating them with a blow-dryer and smoothing them out.

I didn't try to shoot these with my bow, because it has a maximum 35 lb draw weight, and the arrows are printed on the shafts, "MAXIMUM DRAW WEIGHT 30 LBS." Don't take chances with safety; only buy these for very light draw weight bows.

Probably okay for kids just learning to shoot, but they aren't a good dollar value at about $5 each.

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash- Dont waste your money., January 4, 2013
The Bear Archery Safetyglass Target Arrows are the WORST arrows Ive every shot. Kids, amateur, or professional doesn't matter these arrows are terrible. The fletchings hook the rest on its way out of the bow throwing off your shot, causing alot of frustration for anyone. Second I nearly took my eye out due to the loose nocks which decide to come off the string as you draw back or as your standing motionless aiming which is a safety hazard and becomes VERY frustrating also. Third after you shoot them about 30 rounds a piece the nocks decide to fall off in flight or break on contact with the target. I know how to shoot so that cant be why they fair so terrible. If your looking to shoot Traditional archery go with a wood or cedar arrow; they last longer and are more accurate then any other arrow you can find for youth or adult (Traditional)shooting, plus where you can buy one of these fiberglass arrows for $5 you can buy one cedar arrow for $3. All around this is a terrible buy don't do it, its a waste of 15 bucks! And for the parents who buy these arrows look at them and say there great, ask them to go out and shoot em'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014