5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sensory awareness, September 4, 2005
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
It's not my absolute favorite in the series, but that's not much of a criticism as the entire series is excellent! Unlike the Potty training video which has 3 episodes, but only one dealing with the potty, this DVD contains three episodes all dealing with the senses.

"Smell-o-Rama", which deals with the sense of smell, has a guest appearance by Snook the skunk, a character I found to be not much more than a shallow stereotype and rather annoying -- I'm hoping he doesn't show up again. Other than that it was a cute episode.

"The Senseless Detectives" focuses on all five of the senses and while it doesn't go in depth over each one, it covers the basics and is a cute show. They explore new genres in the songs which I found entertaining, even though they are a bit harder to sing to.

"Water, Water Everywhere" still deals with the senses but to a lesser extent as it also focuses on (big surprise) water and it's properties (clear, wet, what shape is it?, state changes, etc.)

Like I said, it's not my favorite, but I'd still recommend it for anyone with a toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear-Sense-sational, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
Bought this video for my grandaughter. She loved it. I hear that it is a daily routine now.
shipping was quick and accurate.
I would recommend this movie to everyone. Particulary, younger children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational, June 17, 2011
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
I bought this video for my 20 month old grandson. It keeps his attention and has a great educational appeal as well as being entertaining. He just loves this series. Remember the Bear in the Big Blue House on television years ago, was delighted to find it on Amazon.Com so my grandson could enjoy it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit with our 6 month old, September 11, 2010
Rayn (SAINT PETERSBURG, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
We ordered bear for our son when he was 6 months and he LOVES the music bits to this day. If your kid likes to clap, dance or sing, grab a bear DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 30, 2010
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
My one year old daughter loves it and my son loved it when he was two!

4.0 out of 5 stars :), December 26, 2013
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
As always, the continuous play is a life saver! My only complaint is that when this dvd arrived, the disc was not in place because a piece of the center that holds the disc in place was broken (and cannot be fixed). I think I will just buy a CD case that holds multiple discs so that I don't need to worry about the cases anyway. Three DVDS arrived in one box but this was the only one broken. The DVD itself, luckily, wasn't scratched so that is great because I didn't want to have to send it back since it's a Christmas gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandson, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
My grandson just loves it. We gave away the 1st one and he kept going to my bed room and asking me to put it in the DVD. This is where he always watched it. So, after looking on Amazon, I found the movie. Also ordered 4 more since this one. One happy grandson now.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat Bear!!, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
I bought this for my 2 yr old as I remember Bear from when my other child was small and how much he was loved. Took a week or two as it was competing with Elmo but now its a favorite, often asking for it again and again. Its upbeat and bright and interactive enough for him to talk and sing along with and all the shows teach kindness or friendship or something else positive. I also bought Bear in the Big Blue House Dance Party which keeps him jumping and laughing from start to finish. Its Bear.....in my opinion he can do no wrong!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great great great, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
My kids absolutely love it!! My youngest calls it big blue bear. If you're looking for a fun show for the little ones this is definitely the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational (DVD)
I just love Bear in the big blue house! The series teaches kids all kinds of things and have great songs to sing.

ARRAY(0xa056b3b4)

Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational
Bear in the Big Blue House - Sense-Sational by Richard A. Fernandes (DVD - 2005)
$9.99 $6.25