Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bear in the Big Blue House - Tidy Time With Bear
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2002
This is a great tape for any child that loves bear and/or has trouble with being tidy.
This tape includes two back-to-back episodes of cleanliness. The first one shows the day in the life of Bear, and his daily chores that he must do every day to keep harmony in the big blue house. He explains many different kinds of work, and how working pays off. In the second episode, Bear plans to take a day for himself when he receives a surprise phone call telling him that his house is the Woodland House Wonderful "house of the month". As thrilled as Bear is, he suddenly realizes that his day of rest is now becoming a day of cleaning. Luckily his pals, Ojo, Pip,Pop,Tutter, and Treelo all agree to join him and clean up the house. After all their hard work, come the baths and lunch, and they are so exhaused by the time Mrs. Vanderpreene comes to take the pictures that they don't think they'll have any fun. But their time with her makes the whole effort worth while.
I am using this tape right now with my two year old. She was having problems with not picking up her toys. Having this video for her to watch has improved her cleaning abilities greatly! She loves Bear and all his colorful friends. The songs "Rub-A-Dub-Dub Everybody In The Tub", "Brush-Brush-Bree", and "Clean Up The House" keep my daughter moving and motivated. As a parent I highly recommend this video for your child, it's a great way to teach them some values, but have fun at the same time!
on October 10, 2005
I recently received 2 Bear in the Big Blue House dvd's and I must say, they're wonderful! My little boy is 2 and just adores Bear, Tutter, Pip/Pop, Treelo and Ojo. This dvd (Tidy Time With Bear) encourages children to clean up/tidy up. YAY! haha. Always a bonus. I must say, I have also caught myself out watching it! Its fun...the kids will love it (Parents too!)
on January 31, 2003
"Luna, the Bear.... wow" that's what my 19 month old son - Hussaynee - says so many times a day.
An excellent DVD full of colours and surprises - you should see the expressions on Hussaynee's face when watching this DVD - so cute!
My husband and I have learned all the scenes and the songs too!
The funniest part is when driving at night and spotting Luna through the sunroof - we all end up singing the "goodbye" song - with Luna too ofcourse!!!
A fantastic buy!
on May 24, 2002
We love Bear, and so does our 2-year old. Excellent songs, great dancing (Bear is the best dancer in the world - especially that head-wiggle), and 3 long episodes on the DVD. This is kids' entertainment at its best (adults, too!) Great value.
on August 18, 2003
My daughter is almost 3 and LOVES Bear in the Big Blue House. This DVD is more substantial than a lot of other children's DVD's out there... it's got this Montessori-ish way of teaching kids, i.e. not focusing so much on ABC's and stuff, but preparing children for life. It also is longer than most DVD's, and of higher quality as well. The singing is very good (especially Shadow) and the atmosphere of the DVD is relaxing and soothing on the whole. I am glad I gave it a try for my daughter, and couldn't be more pleased with how much she loves it and the quality of the content.
on November 24, 2003
This purchase was the BEST ONE ever made. I bought this for my daughter when she was just a few months old and we've worn it out. She's now 2 and sings the songs perfectly. My husband and I also sing with her. She helps me clean up the house and in the bathtub she sings the bath songs. Bear and the gang also sing the cutest brush your teeth song and my daughter will brush her teeth on her own whenever I sing it to her. All of Bear's dvd's are great , we absolutely adore him. Bonus: Continuous play mode. Bless the individuals who came up with that. Just a quick note: Potty time, Shapes & Colors and Everybody's Special are so entertaining for adults (you are singing those songs like it or not) and educational for the little ones. Worth every penny
on January 14, 2006
My 1 yr old son has been hooked on Bear since he was 6 mo old! It's cute, not annoying like other children's videos.
on April 10, 2003
We have had this since my daughter was 4 months old. She loved it then and still loves it now at 16 months. It is also one of the few videos that I don't mind watching over and over.
on May 30, 2003
This dvd loaded with extras is a great learning experience for kids! My two year old loves to watch them make colors! It's full of fun and great songs!
on August 1, 2000
My daughter enjoys watching Bear, however, she has not been able to watch it on the crystal clear, beautiful sounding DVD medium until now! Even though she is only two, like her father she enjoys quality. I have seen and enjoyed these videos with my daughter and I must say I think they are very fun and informative. When the intro song begins my daughter gives Bear her undivided attention and listens to what he has to say. I recommend this DVD to all parents. I definitely will now and in the future as I am sure my daughter will also. And just think. In about 20 or so years the DVD will not be like the videotape (worn out that is)! It will still be in the same shape as it was the day I bought it for her.