Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bear Loves Food!
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

100%

on March 27, 2000
Our toddler loves Bear and can often be looking at one of her Bear books. Before dinner each evening she wants us to read Bear Loves Food!
In this Bear book Bear talks about different types of food that he loves. He shows that a good variety of foods are just as much his favorites as others. He also introduces Pip, Pop, Treelo, Ojo, and Tutter and their favorite foods.
Bear Loves Food is one of our favorites and I am sure it can be one of yours too!
on December 5, 2005
My 2 year-old loves Bear and this is one of her favorite books. She wants us to read it to her over and over. We just bought our second copy because the first one we had was a pass-down from her older sisters and we wore it out from reading it to the kids so often.

I wish more Bear items were available.
on January 4, 2013
I bought this book for my husband and daughter b/c our dog destroyed it. Great memopries, and I was shocked thet had it!!
Best present for our Christmas!!
on March 26, 2000
My 8 month old loves Bear in the Big Blue House. She enjoys looking at the pictures in this book. The pictures are bold and colorful. It shows bear with all of his friends talking about food It is a very warm book for any child. I would also recommend "Bear Loves Water". My daughter is just amazed by this book.
on August 29, 2001
My daughter has always since she was 6 months old loved Bear in the Big Blue House and so we bought her this book and she absolutley loved it. She liked identifying the foods because most of them were her favorites also.
on December 21, 2014
My boy loved this book. We still have it in fact. I love that goofy bear.