Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BearTab® Unlocked 7 Inch Android Tablet Phone (16GB) - Quad Core 1.5ghz - Best IPS LCD Screen - Bluetooth & GPS Support - 5MP Camera with Auto Focus - DDR RAM 1GB Memory - Phone Phablet - Front and Back Camera with Flash - Wifi + 3G - Cell Phones & Smartphones, Mobile w/ Dual Sim Card Slot - Android 4.4.2 KitKat - Tmobile, AT&T and GSM Sim Cards - 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 18, 2014
So Far, So Good.
Some specification caveats.

It does have 16gb of memory but only 8gb internal and it includes an 8gb MicroSD Card in the expansion slot. Not a problem for me as I have a 16gb MicroSD Card from a previous device. And be forewarned that Android KitKat handles memory differently. It portions out the internal memory into a system partition and a "USB" partition. Only some applications can be transfered to the "USB" partition via the Application Manager but it is set as the default location for downloads.
It does show up under Mac OS and Microsoft OS as removable storage via USB so you can move files around that way as KitKat does not let you do that in the device anymore.
You need to remove a back cover to access the MicroSD slot and the SIM slots. It is made of thin plastic you you need to be careful.
The SIM slots (I have not used them yet) also are for a standard SIM card and not the MicroSIM cards that are in use now. Again not a problem for me as I have an adapter. (You can buy an adapter very cheap as they are a a standard give away with some pay as you go services. Price can be as low as one penny so look around. I did!)
The WiFi antennae is also connected to the back cover via two small contacts so again, be careful!
The screen is a true 7" display an it is nice and bright and is in 2.85 ratio in which films are shot so that this device is not as wide as other 7" tablets. The device is 7.3"x4.2"x0.3" so it doesn't fit well in a normal 7" case. They do sell a case on Amazon that says that it will fit this device but I cannot verify that.
It is very fast. The GPS works well. The cameras work well (0.3mp front & 5.0mp rear w/flash).
It only charges via the USB port which is okay but it makes charging a bit slow. It comes with the proper cables and charger needed for charging and transferring files.
The battery seems to last a long time. I transfered files and installed apps all day long on battery with no problems. And last night I watched a two hour movie and still had more than 50% charge remaining. We'll see how that holds up.
Someone said that it comes with a case but it does not.
on September 18, 2014
Yes, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I did not expect such a nice product when I was ordering this tablet. The super short shipping time motivated my purchase. I'm very impressed with the quality of the design, the feel is great and it is very fast. Thanks for the dual SIM, it helps a lot when travelling around.
on November 14, 2014
Ib absolutely love this phablet! Imagine my surprise when I found out that the only way you can use the phone to make and receive calls is if it is on speaker or if you have a headset. Not a big problem for me but may be for others. The reason for having to use it like this is because you can't hear otherwise. My only other issue is because of the shape I can not find a case for it.
on November 15, 2014
I purchased this BearTab on November 4 and received it on November 12. I am disappointed in the packaging. When I received it, I plugged it in and it the battery was at 85%. I was not expecting that. Also DU Speed Booster was already downloaded onto it. I "Force Stop" and "Disabled" the YouTube App and now I cannot do anything with my phablet. It says, "Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped." I press "OK" and then it just pops up again. I have pushed the, what I am guessing is the Reset button, on the side and it did not help. It did not reset it? I used a paper clip and I am pretty sure it reached and pushed it because it turned the device off, but when I turn it back on, it still says the same thing. So I am frustrated about that. I have tried to contact BearTab on their site but when I click Submit, it says I did not answer the Captcha Math right and I entered it all the ways I could think of. I did a Whois check on BearTab and they are located in Arizona. I was thinking of maybe calling them this week.

My BearTab did not come with a case as I have seen others said theirs did?

When I ordered this item, I also ordered the SanDisk 16GB Micro SDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-016, Bulk Package) item, BearTab® 7 Inch Android Tablet Case - UniGrip Edition - By Cush Cases (Black) item, and also 13-Month Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($0-200) from SmartGuard.

I bought a stylus and a screen protector for it at the Dollar Tree. At RadioShack, I bought a Power Bank too.

Also when I went to put in my 16GB Micro Memory Card, there was an 8GB Micro Memory Card already in it.

I went to WalMart and bought a Straight Talk kit for "Bring Your Own Phone" and it works with Straight Talk. The BearTab works fine with my home WiFi too.

The Phablet was doing good until I disabled and forced the YouTube app to stop.

I noticed that when sending a text message, with every letter that is typed, it vibrates and I could not find out how to turn that off. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to turn that feature off because it is very annoying.

All in all this was not too bad of a purchase. I just hope I can get the problem I am having with it fixed and hopefully it does not cost me much (or at all).
on November 19, 2014
Missing Sim cards..Instruction manual is far from complete, needed a Magnifying
glass to read the very fine print..Speaker on the rear of the case has very little
volume.. Using the phone out doors you will need head phones...other wise all
OK
on January 15, 2015
it is a grat tablet and phone, speaker are ok, not so loud no so quiet, u can hear very well during a call, great display screen, is fast, good storage, great design, great cam, the only complain is the poor flash, is actually no good for pictures at night....
on December 20, 2014
I like the size and price, but the manufacture info and manual STINKS. How can you get a manufacturers warranty when the manual does not even say who makes it or how to contact them ? Additionally the manual is sort of a NON-manual with almost no information in it.
*NOTE does not take a micro sim car and if you attempt to put it in there it will get stuck. I had to make a tool out of a cloths pin with a slight bend on the tip in order to remove the mirco sim that got stuck because it does not take a micro sim.

I have no idea what dual sim means and assumed it mean at least a micro and nano, or even if it were a standard and mirco I assumed mine would fit since micro is in the middle of them all. However, it does not appear to be dual sim at all. It appears to be a sim socket that will accept the standard sim or micro/nano with an adapter and not actually a dual sim slot at all.
Nothing in the manual or web about sim sizes and compatibility. In fact you really can't find much else about it other then what is listed on Amazon.
The price and features are great except no 4G but that does not bother me for the price and what I do with it.
I gave overall high rating on the device itself and nothing to do with the company or seller etc.
on January 20, 2015
I love the slim and much lighter feel. It's easy to set up and fast connection. There are 3 cons I did not like. First, the cover panel behind the SIM & SD card it's hard to open without breaking. Second, the camera won't take a much better quality pictures. Third, the color looks dull when watching a video.
on November 1, 2014
Two things I was not too excited about was the sound quality, It seemed a bit low, even with my portable speakers connected to it. The Blackberry Torch 9850 that I have sends out more sound than this. But other than that, I am happy with this phablet. The other con is that I cannot turn the tablet off. When I do, it won't let me turn it on easily. It sort of freezes. I have to press the on button for more than 30 seconds then press it a few more times etc... I don't know if this is the factory defect or just my tablet. But if I leave it on and it suspends on its own, it easily turns back on after entering my password! I just can't manually turn it off without having complications.
on December 16, 2014
I have been enjoying using it for the past 5 days since I got and so far it is very good. It's fast and I love the DU Battery Saver. I'll see how it works over the warranty period. If it stays functioning as it is now, it will be an excellent buy.