Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beardski Pirate Ski Mask
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$36.95+ $6.95 shipping

on March 31, 2011
I went snowboarding this past weekend with this ski mask, and it looked really cool all covered in snow and ice. Among the reactions - lot's of compliments; one guy thought I was Jewish; one girl freaked out when I pulled it off in the lodge; I got to act like a pirate; I let a kid wear it and get his picture taken. Importantly, the mask is well made and kept me nice and warm.

It's a lot of fun, and I'd recommend it to anyone if only I didn't feel this special being so unique and awesome.
review image
on April 19, 2011
I've never been so interesting to the ladies. Of course, when I take the beard off, they stop talking to me. I wonder . . . .
on March 4, 2012
This product was exactly as it was described. First off it works perfectly as a ski mask, at one point I even needed to take it off because I was getting too warm wearing it. When the wind got bad the mask was perfect. On top of that it is a great conversation starter the people on the mountain loved it.

One warning though, do not throw them in the drier. They are machine washable, but if they go in the drier the hairs will stick together and ruin the look of the beard. It will still be usable and some people might like it but it isn't the same. Amazon sent me a replacement overnight.

Other than that, I have had no problems with this mask. I highly recommend it.
on December 5, 2015
Been eyeing this thing for a while and bought it off season for really cheap compared to the winter pricing. It's definitely too big around my head and I'll need to modify it, but for the price I'm happy. The problem is that I can basically wrap it around my head past where the Velcro lines up in the back. I think I'll just add some additional Velcro where I need it.
on December 25, 2013
And now he does it in style! I had to order two of them because when I asked my older son if he thought his brother would use this he told me if he didn't than the other would, gladly! So they each got one, different colors! It takes some getting used to and some manipulation of the mustache hairs to get it comfortable, not a problem!
on January 1, 2015
Never been able to use this, the mask wasn't lined up with my face. I had someone else try it on and they had the same issues. I was pretty sad as I had been eyeing this for a quite sometime. I'm sure that others work fine, just happened that mine was a defect.
on March 7, 2014
This mask is pretty awesome for a few reasons:

First, everyone notices is it, so you'll definitely get a comment or two.

Second, it helped keep the wind out of your facing as you're going down the slopes.
on December 19, 2013
The beard is NOT as large as it is in the photo, but it is still pretty darn cool. I am a little concerned about keeping it up when skiing. While the beard is shorted than I expected, the part that wraps around the back of your head and "velcros" is quote large. Just barely "small enough" for my head (I am 6'2 and 270+). My wife tried it on and there was no way it would have stayed up on her. Still, I think that I would buy it again.
on January 29, 2016
It was a gag at first but, surprisingly this product it's functional in keeping your face warm. The neoprene does have a strong smell right out of the package. I would recommend airing it out a few days or the smell can be overwhelming at times.
on January 2, 2016
I got this for a present for Christmas, I ordered it a few days before Christmas and I got the wrong color (I believe.) I ordered what seemed to be a dark brown but it came as black. I wasn't stressed, the person who received it, loved it, and we can't wait to go skiing with it! The velcro straps seem very hefty and it looks very snug.