5.0 out of 5 stars The Beardski is my new best friend.
I purchased the Beardski for our trip to Colorado. Needless to say, it was a hit on the slopes. Not only did it keep me incredibly warm while the wind howled around me but it also improved my skiing tremendously. I was conquering previously untouchable black diamonds and carving through the trees like I belonged there. I now wear the Beardski everywhere. Grocery shopping,...
Published on March 5, 2012 by Zack

2.0 out of 5 stars beardski
A lot smaller than that picture showes not even close.I will use but the inner darker line is more the real size.
Published 17 months ago by ron belcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beardski, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
This is probably the best ski mask EVER. There's not much to say other than I highly recommend this ski mask

3.0 out of 5 stars It not as good as it looks, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
It's decent but the pictures make it look way bigger than it is. Pay attention to the measurements as its only 6 inches long unlike the one in the picture that appears huge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total bummer!!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
My faith in the Amazon reviews has been severely tested by this product, the Beardski Prospector mask. So many crazy great reviews on this product that I thought for sure that I would know exactly what I was getting. What a bummer! First...the color is way off, being a dark brown, and I do mean dark. Not at all what the picture illustrates which is a lot more grey in color. However...the worst thing is the fit. The fit is terrible...a joke! You would have to strap this thing up high on the back of your head to get it stay on for just a little while, much less for a walk outside. I have a larger head with a hat size of around 7 5/8...and this thing is like an extra extra extra large. I was going to use it with a helmet, but with the helmet on, and with my goggles on too, it stayed in place for just a little bit before sliding down. Very poor design. Also...those of you that said this does not fog up your glasses are big fat liars. That may be harsh...but this thing fogs up even my goggles. This leads me to believe that there are a lot of bought-and-paid-for reviews on this product. This thing is barely worth $20 dollars much less the $30 plus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: way too large of fit., December 2, 2013
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
I'm with the other person questioning the other feedback here. Even with my larger adult head the mask is way too big and the velcro won't pull it tight. Poor product testing here unless they used Charlie Brown as the model. It also doesn't drape the same as on the picture. It just looks cheap and silly and is useless because it's too big even if worn over another ski mask.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the look but the velcro back strapping digs into ..., July 13, 2014
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
I love the look but the velcro back strapping digs into my neck. I had to fold it to down so it would irritate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Gift, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
This was a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law. I got a good kick out of watching him unwrap it. I hope that it is getting some use on the slopes

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
I bought this for my husband and he wore it when we went skiing in Vermont on spring break. It was hilarious!

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
This thing does wonders on my motorcycle. I live in Colorado and can ride the hyuabusa almost all year long. But when its gets below 40, my face and neck use to freeze. But this thing keeps the wind off ya. The hair can be a pain because its so close to your eyes. I got a piece of hair in my eye that was irritaing but more of a lesson learned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beard full of monkeys, May 22, 2014
edward j lilly (kadena ab okinawa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
This think is the tits! If you need a boost in.. Well. Just about everything I highly recommend this beard. I started skiing just this year first 2 times I was scared wouldn't risk anything I was being a little bitch. But then I seen this and thought why not. As I put it on I felt the beard course through my veins. I instantly felt 100000% more manly. Next time I went skiing boom 10ft air and black diamonds all day. Its warm and looks great. Well worth the money holy recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a friend, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Beardski Prospector Ski Mask (Apparel)
Gave this as a gift for a friend - he loved. Quality was higher than I expected, very warm and actually practical (not just a gag gift!).

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›