5.0 out of 5 stars Navigators 2:7 Book 3, August 18, 2011
Wayne R Pirmann (Auburn Hills, MI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bearing Fruit in God's Family: A Course in Personal Discipleship to Strengthen Your Walk with God (The 2:7 Series) (Paperback)
Navigators, outside of the Bible, may have "written the book" on disciplemaking. That is what Navigators are known for. They have many curricula, and I have not been through all of them to say this is in fact the best.

However, you would be hard put to find a better sequence of materials that, at the end of 9 months, have taken a recent convert to Christ into discipleship as well as the 2:7 Series. This is Book III, and it is valuable, but even much more valuable if the person being discipled has completed Books I and II. Great stuff.

If you were discipled 20 years ago, you might want to get all three books and get re-discipled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, October 28, 2012
Harry "abidehandy" (Sacramento area CA.) - See all my reviews
I have been facilitating this program for a few years. Find it to be a great rooting for both new believers and those who have been around for a while. Making disciples is what it is all about. I did this program when I first became a believer and was the best thing that happened to me. I eventually became a pastor. It has been changed from a 2 year program to a 1 year program.

Rate and Discover Movies