5.0 out of 5 stars Bearos, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Bearos (Paperback)
An imaginative tale, coupled with colorful illustrations and playful art! What a great children's book! Now, let's go look for Bearos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming Read!, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Bearos (Kindle Edition)
A fun and creative story about a child's wonderful imagination - the beautiful illustrations are a delight! When I read it to my third grade class, they were tickled by the many ways the Bearos caused trouble, especially with kitty one and kitty two!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Delightful Children's Story!, September 3, 2011
This review is from: Bearos (Kindle Edition)
Nancy Mauerman has given us a fun story that both children and adults will enjoy. The story is told throughthe eyes of a little girl. Children will enjoy the story because the author got a child's observations exactly right. Adults will smile because we are treated to the way that children see the world, through their own imaginative logic. We learn about "Bearos", bearlike creatures who cause all sorts of mischief in the household. Strangely, adults don't seem to believe in "Bearos." After reading this fun tale, the reader just may, however.
A great read! I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great concept, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Bearos (Kindle Edition)
very cute concept, well written, I love the art work, it is fun to read and each page leads well into the next, nice job

5.0 out of 5 stars Blame it on Bearos, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Bearos (Kindle Edition)
This was my first experience reading Mauerman's work and I keep coming back for more. Mauerman seems to understand children in a way that few grownups ever do. The artwork is captivating and fun. The book could have well been a picture book and I and my children would have enjoyed it immensely. Luckily, Mauerman is every bit as skilled and imaginative with her prose as she is her illustrations.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter liked it!, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Bearos (Kindle Edition)
I bought this for my daughter. She liked it a lot She read it a few times. She enjoyed it.

Bearos