1,138 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected!
Published on December 13, 2010 by roisin730

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay But Doesn't Wear Well
Published on December 24, 2011 by S. Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than expected!, December 13, 2010
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot (Apparel)
So, after wanting a pair of "fuzzy" boots for years, but not wanting to pay bookoo $$$ for Uggs, I discovered Bearpaw. Where do I begin? These boots are sooo comfy! Great for wearing without socks. They keep your feet warm and dry but are not overly hot. Some other reviews I read said that they ran small, but I ordered a size 9 (I usually wear an 8 or 9 depending on the shoe) and they fit perfectly! I decided on the abigail style because I have large-ish calves and was worried about being able to get the boot on. This style is also great because I can easily tuck my boot cut jeans into it (I am not one of the privileged few who look good in skinny jeans). The sole is sturdier than it looks in the pictures. As for traction, this style doesn't look like it would be that safe to wear on icy days, but I haven't tried it out yet. Probably better for going to the mall than shoveling your driveway. Anyway, I ordered black (because it goes with everything!) but can definitely see myself ordering more colors in the future! Glad that I finally decided to get some of these boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Winter Weather Boot, January 18, 2011
This product is comfortable and easy to slide on. Just the right height and warm. Water does not soak through. I have had boots that look like this from cheap discount stores but these are different - the cheap ones let water through, your socks get wet, your feet get cold, and they are more like slippers than winter boots. I recommend these Bearpaw boots because they are made for Winter wear in slush, snow, or cold weather. They are not too expensive like Uggs but they are every bit as quality a boot for a more reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on a cloud!, January 7, 2011
I love these boots! I looked at Uggs and Emus both, but couldn't spend that on one pair of boots! Have tried on both of those other brands too! These feel just as nice on and they are very cute! I love them! They keep my feet nice and warm without making them sweat! Would highly recommend Bearpaws to anyone who wants a good quality pair of boots! I have lived in these since I got them a month ago! No one would be able to tell! :) They do run a little small, normally I wear 8 - 8 1/2, had to buy a 9 ( was all that was available at the time ) and glad I did! The 9 fit perfectly!

4.0 out of 5 stars these boots run small!, December 19, 2011
the boots are very nice, they seem well made (haven't worn them in snow yet!) and are comfortable. I usually wear a size 9.5, but ordered a 10 and they BARELY fit...

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!, December 25, 2012
I have been looking for a pair of these boots for quite some time now.... I passed on the Uggs for two reasons.. they are not that comfortable and they are way too expensive not to be. I love the rich color I chose (Hickory) .I have tried this style boot on in the stores and wore a 6 in them... I read the other reviews and went with the 7 because I believed they ran true to size acccording to peoples reviews.... They fit perfect. If you are hesitate on ordering a pair dont be... I am the Biggest Procrastinator in the world. :) Very happy with my purchase and at a Great Price. Make sure to spray them with all protectant before wearing if you want them to look new longer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect boots, February 24, 2011
I tried on and ordered a dozen pairs of boots before I settled on these. I love them! Same great quality as uggs, but better price. So warm, comfy, and true to size. They're easy to pull on, just the right height, not too high. They look especially cute with skinny jeans. The little buttons on the sides are a nice touch that make them stand out from other botos.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my BEARPAWS!!, January 7, 2011
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot (Apparel)
I love my BearPaws!! They are so comfortable and look so nice! The fast shipping got my boots here the day before my birthday:)

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree - YUMMY!, December 10, 2010
One other reviewer said it perfectly - these boots are YUMMY! I got them in 3 days from the time I ordered them and wore them the very next day. My feet are in heaven! They are warm and cozy but not hot. I never want to take them off! I have had other brands and by far these are the most comfortable. I hopped on just now to order another color but they are all out in my size :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay But Doesn't Wear Well, December 24, 2011
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot (Apparel)
In 2010, I bought my first pair of Abigails. They were very plush and soft and warm, and I loved them. Unfortunately, a week into wearing them, one of the little triangular knobby things on the side came right off. I didn't wear them in any sort of abusive way, but *Plink!* off it went. I wrote back to the company, and they sent me another pair, albeit in a color I don't usually wear. So I am trying again. And guess what: *Plink!" off came one of the triangular knooby closure things again. While I am not slender, I do not have unusually-sized legs, so I am not sure what is happening here. But I am just going to suck it up and wear them.

I bought another pair from Amazon in late 2011, and the same thing happened -- the triangular knob came off. I give up. Maybe this style just doesn't work for me, though I am mystified as to what I am doing wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible workmanship, February 6, 2012
These shoes have already started falling apart. My daughter wore them for two weeks and the bottom tore away from the boot. I need to request a refund. This is the second pair I have purchased at amazon that weren't satisfactory. I wonder if they are factory seconds??

BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot