Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 9, 2014
The "bearpaw" boots I received were such poor quality I ended up returning the item. The company did issue a full refund. However, the product I received was extremely flawed; the stitching was irregular, one of the boots had the "fur" (I put this in quotations because the lining was obviously cheap and synthetic) was sheared completely off the top of one boot. I have owned several pairs of bearpaw boots that I have bought at local stores and they have always been high quality. The ones I ordered were obviously flawed and when I compared them side by side with my other boots the materials the ordered boots were made from were obviously "cheaper" looking. When I called the company to express my dismay a young girl answered the phone and laughed when I told her of the quality difference. She stated I would be issued a refund- which I was. My advice: buyer beware.
on February 24, 2015
Love these boots just as much as the other two pairs of Bearpaws that I bought this winter. All of my Bearpaw boots fit as well as my UGGs, are just as warm, and are a whole lot cheaper! The only odd thing about this pair was that when I sprayed them with the usual waterproofing spray, this pair looks significantly darker than they did before I sprayed them, which was not the case with either the navy pair or the cranberry pair that I bought. They don't look bad, just darker, but it does seem peculiar.
on March 24, 2015
Cute boots that fit well. I got another brand of boot and a nail jutted up on the INSIDE! These are holding up nicely and are really cute on. the pattern is fun, without being obnoxious or too girly/young (mid-40's mom who isn't trying to share clothes with my kids, but I'm not a plain Jane either.)
on November 29, 2015
These boots are SO comfy and warm! If have 'special' support needs, these provide the normal amount found in most shoes. If you're looking for more arch support, then I would see if you could wear them with an orthodic insert. I have flexible flat feet, plantars fasciitis, and tendonitis and I wore them all day, just fine. there is room for to wear a thin orthodic wrap around your foot / ankle if you need to, which is VERY nice
Pros:
* VERY warm - I live in the Twin Cities and so far so good this year
* Easy to take on / off - no hands needed, if you have your hands full with groceries or children.
* Fit slightly wider calves without special adjustments
* Could probably wear boot cut jeans with them

Cons:
* Because the boots are not tight around the leg, my socks tend to fall down frequently and I have to pull them up throughout the day (not a huge deal)
* Not water proof / repellent, so you will need to purchase a spray treatment (I have not tested these through the snow / slush of winter parking lots, yet, but I don't believe this will be too big of an issue, even if I have to spray-treat one more time)
on January 15, 2016
I have had several Bearpaws, and this particular style runs about a size too small. Ordered a 9, too small; reordered a 10 and it fit nicely, although a little more narrow than other Bearpaw styles. I love these boots, though.
on December 9, 2012
I love these boots! They are comfortable, attractive, warm, and the price is right! They fit very well, no heal slippage like some cheaper boots seem to have. These are my second pair of bearpaw abigails and I like them so much I may get another.

The only thing a bit strange worth mentioning is that I ordered these in a size 8, and they fit very much like the same style with a knitted upper in size 7's that I have. That other pair were a tad snug in the 7's, but they stretched out after a few wears and are good now. I opted to get these in an 8 as I didn't think the sheepskin upper would be as apt to stretch. Well, oddly enough these fit just a smidge roomier than the knitted abigails i have but they feel very much the same. They do not feel a full size bigger. It worked out fine for me but I wonder if this pair are mis-marked or if the sizing difference has to do with the style of the boot.... because I recently returned a pair of emma tall boots by bearpaw in a size 8 (I didn't like the look of them as much) and those also fit me in 8's but were considerably more roomy than these. That pair would have been good for wearing big thick socks whereas these are too tight on the upper to wear thick socks.
on January 21, 2014
Despite this being a snow boot, and having sprayed with silicone twice, this boot is showing very noticeable waterlines and wear and tear after less than a month. It is comfortable, and stylish and affordable, hence the 3 stars. Lets see how long it lasts.
on March 6, 2013
Fast shipping from Amazon, it came in two days. Fast return process.

I am one of the people that always have problem when it comes to buying shoes/boots because most the shoes do not fit my feet and leg. I really wanted a pair of winter warm boots. After trying on so many brands and boots at the local department stores for months and years. I finally narrowed down to BearPaw brand. It felt a lot more comfortable than the leading brand because it actually fit both my feet but they did not have my size in the Black color. I was so happy Amazon had the size and the color for a lot lower price so I ordered right the way.

I am very sad that I had to return the boots because the quality and the “sewing” of the shoes. The boots looks old – must have a lot of returns on this particular size 7. The quality is different from the one in the stores. Also, they did not fit my feet! I have to go back to the store to buy the other pairs in different color now.

Amazon was great in return. I got my credit the day after I dropped off the boots at our local UPS stores!
on March 30, 2015
I have only been wearing these boots for about a week or two now, and they are already starting to fall apart! It's unfortunate because I love the look of them and they are very comfortable and warm. I don't over wear them either! Also the part that you stick your foot in is starting to flap over! These boots are okay if your really going to wear them every once in a while.
on December 18, 2011
I got these wonderful, warm and cozy boots, so i would not have to worry about the cold of Cleveland. The first month I had them they were fantastic, I told everyone about them. Then the soles began to crack, so now I cannot wear them or my socks get wet. I have owned these boots for a month, I didn't think that was long enough to break them. I am hoping it is a fluke that this happened, since I have friends who have bought themselves and their daughters a pair.