Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 13, 2010
So, after wanting a pair of "fuzzy" boots for years, but not wanting to pay bookoo $$$ for Uggs, I discovered Bearpaw. Where do I begin? These boots are sooo comfy! Great for wearing without socks. They keep your feet warm and dry but are not overly hot. Some other reviews I read said that they ran small, but I ordered a size 9 (I usually wear an 8 or 9 depending on the shoe) and they fit perfectly! I decided on the abigail style because I have large-ish calves and was worried about being able to get the boot on. This style is also great because I can easily tuck my boot cut jeans into it (I am not one of the privileged few who look good in skinny jeans). The sole is sturdier than it looks in the pictures. As for traction, this style doesn't look like it would be that safe to wear on icy days, but I haven't tried it out yet. Probably better for going to the mall than shoveling your driveway. Anyway, I ordered black (because it goes with everything!) but can definitely see myself ordering more colors in the future! Glad that I finally decided to get some of these boots!
55 comments164 of 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2011
This product is comfortable and easy to slide on. Just the right height and warm. Water does not soak through. I have had boots that look like this from cheap discount stores but these are different - the cheap ones let water through, your socks get wet, your feet get cold, and they are more like slippers than winter boots. I recommend these Bearpaw boots because they are made for Winter wear in slush, snow, or cold weather. They are not too expensive like Uggs but they are every bit as quality a boot for a more reasonable price.
77 comments200 of 208 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2011
I love these boots! I looked at Uggs and Emus both, but couldn't spend that on one pair of boots! Have tried on both of those other brands too! These feel just as nice on and they are very cute! I love them! They keep my feet nice and warm without making them sweat! Would highly recommend Bearpaws to anyone who wants a good quality pair of boots! I have lived in these since I got them a month ago! No one would be able to tell! :) They do run a little small, normally I wear 8 - 8 1/2, had to buy a 9 ( was all that was available at the time ) and glad I did! The 9 fit perfectly!
11 comment109 of 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2014
At the top of the boots where they are seamed together and the fur is showing there is a rough edge of the seamed together fabric. It looks horrible and i would like to return them.
review image
11 comment41 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2012
I have been looking for a pair of these boots for quite some time now.... I passed on the Uggs for two reasons.. they are not that comfortable and they are way too expensive not to be. I love the rich color I chose (Hickory) .I have tried this style boot on in the stores and wore a 6 in them... I read the other reviews and went with the 7 because I believed they ran true to size acccording to peoples reviews.... They fit perfect. If you are hesitate on ordering a pair dont be... I am the Biggest Procrastinator in the world. :) Very happy with my purchase and at a Great Price. Make sure to spray them with all protectant before wearing if you want them to look new longer :)
0Comment36 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2011
the boots are very nice, they seem well made (haven't worn them in snow yet!) and are comfortable. I usually wear a size 9.5, but ordered a 10 and they BARELY fit...
11 comment37 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2011
I tried on and ordered a dozen pairs of boots before I settled on these. I love them! Same great quality as uggs, but better price. So warm, comfy, and true to size. They're easy to pull on, just the right height, not too high. They look especially cute with skinny jeans. The little buttons on the sides are a nice touch that make them stand out from other botos.
22 comments25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2011
I love my BearPaws!! They are so comfortable and look so nice! The fast shipping got my boots here the day before my birthday:)
0Comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
I have been buying Bearpaw boots for about 4 years. This is my second pair of the ABIGAIL boot. They wear well and are extremely warm and cozy. I have a fused ankle, this boot has two elastic toggles on the outer side and also a shorter shaft which make them very easy to get on and off. I normally wear a size 8.5 double wide so this size is accomodating. An excellent buy.. I would highly recommend them.
on November 27, 2015