5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo cute
Published 8 months ago by Dee

Published 7 months ago by Sally Fillmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo cute, November 30, 2013
I ordered these in an 11 as I do with this brand, mostly because I have a high instep and sometimes it difficult to get my foot to bend into a boot. Well these fit fine on my size 10 foot. The print is so cute and will go with anything from jeans to leggings. Now the price. Are you kidding me under $30.00!!!! I can't believe how nice they are for that price. I had to order the lighter ones also. So glad I did because they are just as cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEARPAW Women's Alexis Boot,Chocolate,9 M US, October 1, 2012
I love these boots! Super comfortable. I own another pair of Bearpaw boots and knew to order a size up from my typical size 8. People think these are house shoes first look, but I plan to wear them as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatttttttt Boots!, December 12, 2013
I Bought these Boots for my Daughter, we live in Chicago, it's winter here an she has them on every day with no socks There perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Not slippers, March 4, 2013
I love these. They are comfortable and I love the print. Someone reviewed that they looked like slippers and I say that it depends on how you wear them. They went great with my outfit and made a fashion statement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots with very scratchy tag inside., December 12, 2013
Love the boots. They are very warm and cute. However, they came with very scratchy tags that rub painfully on my leg when I walk. I cut the tags off, and they are less scratchy. But for this reason only give them 4 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buttons popping off after 2-3 days is recurring issue amongst reviewers!, December 12, 2013
Sally Fillmore (Laguna Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Alexis Boot (Apparel)
I read the reviews prior to purchasing and knew going into this I would likely be sewing buttons back on...well, 3 days into wearing them, both the left boot button fell off. The buttons on each boot are connected by a single thread so when one comes off, the other will follow shortly thereafter. They use black thread on the brown boots so it's a simple fix with a needle and thread and it WAS noticeably loose on the left boot upon delivery. With the added pressure from the elastic fixtures that attach to buttons for ankle stretch, it's a design flaw perhaps that needs to be remedied with heavy duty thread.

Another issue with these boots is that I normally wear a solid size 9, but I had to order an 11 in these due to the thickness of the wool lining. I normally would order a size 10 with fur lined boots but this brand runs small so ORDER 2 SIZES LARGER than your normal for the best fit.

Other than the above mentioned issues, these boots are ADORABLE! I have received many compliments and find them to be very comfortable as well. I plan to sew down the upper edge to make an outer fur lined edging on top of the boots at the rim since I have to sew on the buttons anyways. I did order BOTH colors available and I anticipated the pink/white ones were going to be too difficult to spot clean since these are sheepskin and wool inners.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but not durable., February 14, 2013
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Alexis Boot (Apparel)
I bought these for my daughter. She loved the fit and style. HOWEVER, one button fell off on day 1. Another on day 2. The others lasted until the end of day 3 and now... no buttons.

3.0 out of 5 stars Why so small?, December 11, 2013
What sense does it make to market boots that are clearly one size smaller than stated? It's just plain nuts!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY A SIZE UP., January 3, 2014
You can't go wrong when you buy BEARPAWS but ALWAYS remember when buying that they run SMALL. If you buy a size up, they will work great for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars mehhhh good price not too happy with quality, December 17, 2013
this is my 3rd pair of bearpaw's & I loved the ones I have. but this was not the case. my other pairs are size 8, my usual size! and fit a little big , but not a problem because I can wear thick socks. This pair was an 8 and they were super small! I had to return and order a 9, but then they were too big.. I am keeping them I just have to wear double socks . My reason for giving them 3 starts is the quality of the inside material.. is not like the other pairs I already own. is very uncomfortable. I am not retuning them only because I got them for so cheap 30$ is a good deal. I use them for comfy days really I am not walking all day so no problem. :)

BEARPAW Women's Alexis Boot