Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Price:$75.67 - $94.99

on December 27, 2013
Boot were gorgeous however they were more than a size too small. Will need to return and get larger size otherwise they were GREAT!
on July 6, 2015
I've been wearing these shoes for two winters and I love them. They are so comfortable and warm. They make it through snow and slush without any problems and even seem to keep the moisture out without being treated. The soles are highly ridged so excellent for slightly slippery winter surfaces. I wear them with fleece lined leggings and feel like they look balanced. They were even great while big and preggers.
on January 16, 2015
Love these boots! They fit me perfect and are the size I usually wear. I have only worn them with stockings so I could see where they'd be snug with socks. They're molding around my feet perfectly. Free shipping was a tad slower than I'm used to but amazon prime has spoiled me. The bottoms have a good traction. I love that these look a more grown up with the molding around the top of the foot. Great purchase for the price.
on January 13, 2015
Great boots! So warm, stylish & comfy! I wish I would have ordered my regular size 8. I read the reviews & bought a size 9. They feel huge on me. I live in California so I don't need to wear super thick socks.
These boots are so awesome that I will be purchasing another pair in my regular size!
on December 8, 2014
IN MY EXPERENCE they stay in better shape than other brands I have tryed, these are true to size I wear a size 7 medium width and my toes are right up there at top but not smashed, and as a true bear paw shoe lover that is what you want because as you wear them and lining smashes down a bit they will loosen up around your feet. You want them real snug in the beginning.
on January 10, 2014
i wore this when I went to Yellowstone national park during Xmas holiday, and it's snowing. The boot let me feel comfortable and very warm, just a little slip if compare to the professional outdoor shoes, but that's no problem, just be carefully when walking on the ice. My foot length is 23cm and width is 8cm
on February 25, 2016
These boots were my Christmas gift & I love them! I live in Minnesota, so I wanted something warm for the brutal winters we get & also something that was stylish. These didn't disappoint! I get multiple compliments on them, everyone wants to know were I got them. I've had them for over a year now & they have kept their shape & I expect they'll last for a very long time. Great price, too.
on December 3, 2014
I like these boots & they are warm with a nice, cushioned footbed. However, I have to return because the heels are too wide & they flop around when I walk. If you don't have narrow heels, I would recommend.
on January 15, 2015
Love these boots. After reading reviews, I ordered 1/2 size larger and they fit perfectly. The bottoms are made of very durable, hard material, not the cheap foam other boots have. Fully lined with soft, cozy warm material same as Uggs that I have paid a lot more money for. Price is great. Since they come in many colors, may have to order some more! Also, only wore briefly so far, but the black die in the lining did not rub off on my feet. Returned Uggs before in black for that reason.
on February 12, 2014
I bought this for my mom because I wanted a sturdy winter boot for the continuous freezing temps and snow filled days. She says this is the best boot she has ever had. After reading reviews I sized one size up and she can wear with two pair of socks with no problems. She says her feet stay dry and warm. They are also comfy (per her words). I like the style. My sister and I will be purchasing for ourselves after my mom raved about them.