Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bearpaw Abigail Shearling Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 5, 2013
Second year in a row we bought these for my daughter. Cute and look like something mom would wear. Lots of compliments. True to size. Button falls off by end of the season every time. Reinforce it when you get them and scotch guard the suede!
on January 24, 2014
We bought another, more expensive pair of boots like these for my daughter. I wanted another color, but didn't care to pay the price. Picked these up thinking I didn't have much to lose, but ended up using these more than the other!

They fit true to size for my little one. She's a big girl for her age, so I appreciate the ease of putting these on, especially over thick socks and jeans/leggings. They've kept her warm, haven't fallen off while in transit, and have held up well considering her wearing them pretty hard. The color is great - matches everything.

I will be purchasing this again for her next year. They're durable, affordable, and adorable. Baby's happy. Mommy's happy. My bank account isn't broken. Winner!
on October 30, 2013
Bought these for my 9year old daughter. She loves them and has been wearing them everyday since she got them. She generally wears a size 1 in other shoes and these we got in a size 1. They fit well, and she says just slightly bigger than her other shoes. Very warm and comfortable.
on December 26, 2012
These boots are warm and very cute. They are easy for my 21/2 year old granddaughter to put on and take off.
on July 29, 2014
I purchased the black ones for myself last year, considering I have very small feet, and I love them! They are soft and very comfortable on your feet and they are very fashionable! All my friends like them and are jelous and want their own pair of bearpaw boots. They are kind of heavy though on your feet and after a long time of use the sole gets a big hole in it (because to a certain point the heel of the boot is hollow) but it doesnt really effect your walking or anything like that. these boots can be comfortable with or qithout socks and are pretty water repellant. Just dont get them soaked. I wouldnt really reccomend them for snow, but you could try it. just as I said, dont get them soaked or eventually it will seep through. Overall these boots are fun and verg loavable! Go get yourself a pair!!
on June 30, 2015
Look great, are comfortable & made the 6 year old very happy to get them for her birthday. She may not wait until the fall to wear them with the excitement she had upon opening the box. However, Mom may feel different since its summer. She's outgrown sz 13 & I bought the sz 1 youth. They're a bit roomy right now in June, but expect they will fit fine for upcoming fall, winter & spring seasons with sox. Real suede with sturdy construction so young feet are on a good foundation when wearing them all day. A very good buy & great product!
on February 3, 2016
They are warm but smaller than expected probably due to the wool lining. Amazing price and it's great for kids especially you don't have to pay high prices to get the same results on growing feet.

This product was purchased at full price and it's definitely warm for the winter months.
on January 13, 2016
Color looks like the one in the picture. We ordered size 10 toddler for our 4 year old and her normal size is 9 but there is so much stuffing inside the shoe she doesn't have to much gap. Good quality boot. Little pricey tho.
on October 15, 2014
My dd wears a 12 1/2, her foot width is normal bordering on wide. The boot's faux shearling was already "shedding". It came off easily when she tried the boots on. I ordered a 1 and it was long but too tight across the top of the foot. The quality on the outside was nice. She tried these on without socks. Had to send them back.
on January 4, 2015
Not the quality I was expecting.... I read all of the reviews on these Bearpaw boots (and the other colors) and I had hoped the button falling off so quickly may have been an isolated incident. Well unfortunately it's not and the button has already fallen off 1 boot after less than 1 month's wear. I will also add that my daughter has only worn them maybe 5-6 times and the button is gone! The shearling "blend" inside the boots is cheap and is not wearing well at all. I got a good deal on these boots during an amazon sale. If I had paid the full retail value, I would be livid. Overall disappointed with the quality and they are not holding up well at all!