4.0 out of 5 stars Only negative is the button is loosely sewn
Second year in a row we bought these for my daughter. Cute and look like something mom would wear. Lots of compliments. True to size. Button falls off by end of the season every time. Reinforce it when you get them and scotch guard the suede!
Published 21 months ago by C in Wisconsin

3.0 out of 5 stars My opinion on these boots.
They are not the best for toddlers but are cute.
They wear out pretty quick only after three months ("for my daughter anyway.") but they are confertable and they seem to keep my child feet pretty warm for those very cold days out.
Published 19 months ago by rose

4.0 out of 5 stars Only negative is the button is loosely sewn, January 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 26, 2012
These boots are warm and very cute. They are easy for my 21/2 year old granddaughter to put on and take off.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, November 24, 2013
Ellie (United States) - See all my reviews
we knew bear paws run a little small so we have ordered one size up and they fit snug & great!!!
my daughter loves them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!!!, December 12, 2013
Super cute boot! Nice quality and fits true to size. My daughter loves them as well and enjoys putting them on all by herself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my chunky monkey!, January 24, 2014
We bought another, more expensive pair of boots like these for my daughter. I wanted another color, but didn't care to pay the price. Picked these up thinking I didn't have much to lose, but ended up using these more than the other!

They fit true to size for my little one. She's a big girl for her age, so I appreciate the ease of putting these on, especially over thick socks and jeans/leggings. They've kept her warm, haven't fallen off while in transit, and have held up well considering her wearing them pretty hard. The color is great - matches everything.

I will be purchasing this again for her next year. They're durable, affordable, and adorable. Baby's happy. Mommy's happy. My bank account isn't broken. Winner!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, November 21, 2012
Great color and very good quality for the price. I think they compare close with Uggs for about 1/3 of the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, April 17, 2013
My little girl loves fuzzy boots, but I was looking for a less expensive alternative to Uggs. These boots have help up nicely through the winter and kept her feet nice and toasty. I did buy them a half size bigger than she normally wears to account for thicker winter socks and to ensure they'd last through the winter. She has really enjoyed wearing them!

4.0 out of 5 stars :D, July 29, 2014
This review is from: Bearpaw Abigail Shearling Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Shoes)
I purchased the black ones for myself last year, considering I have very small feet, and I love them! They are soft and very comfortable on your feet and they are very fashionable! All my friends like them and are jelous and want their own pair of bearpaw boots. They are kind of heavy though on your feet and after a long time of use the sole gets a big hole in it (because to a certain point the heel of the boot is hollow) but it doesnt really effect your walking or anything like that. these boots can be comfortable with or qithout socks and are pretty water repellant. Just dont get them soaked. I wouldnt really reccomend them for snow, but you could try it. just as I said, dont get them soaked or eventually it will seep through. Overall these boots are fun and verg loavable! Go get yourself a pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful!, August 15, 2011
Bumblebee3 (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Got these boots for my daughter during the winter and they are perfect! They are very well made and easy to slip on her feet and go. They will be more than warm enough during those cold winter months and not to mention - super cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 14, 2014
Beautiful quality, thrilled with product.