5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!
Love these! Cozy, good quality, good-looking, would highly recommend these, am looking to order more as gifts. Great fit as well.
Published 14 months ago by vivi penaylillo

3.0 out of 5 stars Try them on, if you can in a store, before you order
These boots are just beautiful, can go with many outfits. Unfortunately they are very wide and I couldn't wear them. I ordered a size larger since there are no half sizes. Really wanted these shoes but a size smaller, not available. So I' m . Left frustrated.
Published 11 months ago by Pleased in DE

5.0 out of 5 stars love these boots!, November 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than i expected!!!!!!, January 23, 2014
Im not sure why everyone says to buy a size larger? These boots run very true to size. I would only buy a larger size if you are a half size. example 7.5 buy an 8. I was really unsure about buying this boot because im 35 and i wanted an age appropriate boot. Im so happy i got these! I own 5 pairs of bearpaws and these are one of my favorites! I bought the chocolate suede with the bronze sparkle. The sparkle is understated, thankfully. I also have a thicker calf size. If you have a little meat on your bones, make sure to take notice of the boot opening circumfrance. Some run pretty small. This style, definitely is forgiving. The boot goes on very easily. I always try to get my boots with the toggles/buttons on the side. they come in short and tall in that style. I truly love, love, love these boots! I'm ordering another pair in black! These are all suede, no glitter or sequence, just small metallic painted dots , the size of a pencil tip and again...not an over kill! Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, Super Cute!, December 11, 2013
Anna of Altadena (Altadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Absolutely the best boot buy I have made in years! Stylish and VERY comfortable - what more could you ask of a boot?

4.0 out of 5 stars order a sz larger than you already wear, December 17, 2013
It's a beautiful and comfortable boot! I wish I could have kept it:( I think that because of all the soft, warm fur in the lining, I needed to order a size up from what I normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars This boot is cozy, keeps me warm, and looks great!, December 19, 2013
Silkenthred (Western Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This boot is easy to put on and keeps my feet warm but not sweaty. I've had many compliments on the blue sparkles :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!, July 17, 2014
Island Girl "MPL" (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Oh my Gorgeous!!! I was so happy these were coming today, that I raced home from work to open the box. And...I'm in love! They are awesome! Okay, yes, they have blue sparkles on them, but it's not glitter exactly. They are little metallic blue dots painted on the suede. They don't flake off as glitter would and they don't look childish at all. They are young and irreverent and fun! The shearling is throughout and so soft, it's like slipping your foot into a cloud. I wear a 7 1/2 - 8 1/2 depending on shoe type, I got these in an 8 and they fit perfectly, not too snug or loose. I honestly can't wait till it's cold enough to wear these, I live in Southern California, and it's July, so... for now I'm chilling in my room with the A/C on just so I can wear them. I purchased these to replace the Uggs I lost in a move and I'm so glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots., December 10, 2013
I was hesitant to change from my uggs, but these are perfect and so pretty.
I think they run a bit small. I am usually a size 7-7.5 but I bought these in a size 8 and they are a very comfortable fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and sparkly., December 25, 2013
These boots were as cute and sparkly as I expected and the fit was just right. The only thing I disliked a bit was that the foot bed wasn't as padded as I expected them to be. They felt a little flat/thin under foot. The tops of them also stuck out quite a bit more than the picture would lead you to believe. Unless you tuck your pants into the tops of these boots, chances are you won't be able to pull anything over them. Otherwise, they were cute and comfortable enough, but for longer periods of standing/walking, I'd have to default to my Ugg's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, December 6, 2013
I wear a size 10 and these boots fit perfect, would be snug with thick socks but not needed as these boots are warm. Haven't done the waterproofing yet but I suspect it won't be noticeable just as other boots I have treated. The sparkle on the black and blue are not too overwhelming either. Fun to wear at night for holiday outings.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice n comfy one, April 7, 2014
it takes some long time for receive it.n there are some mistake happen to transport,but i receive it finally.it's good n comfy.

BEARPAW Women's Diva Boot