|Fits as expected||
BEARPAW Women's Marissa Boot
|Price:||$29.98 - $71.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Calf-high boot featuring faux fur cuff and shearling footbed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The faux fur collar lends a luxurious look to the cozy suede Marissa Boot from BEARPAW. The comfortable calf-high design also features a fuzzy lining for added warmth and lightweight, flexible rubber sole. Team with a pair of soft, wool leggings and a stylish puffy jacket for a chic, winter-ready ensemble.
The faux fur collar lends a luxurious look to the cozy suede Marissa Boot from Bearpaw. The comfortable calf-high design also features a fuzzy lining for added warmth and lightweight, flexible rubber sole. Team with a pair of soft, wool leggings and a stylish puffy jacket for a chic, winter-ready ensemble.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004W6K9WM
- Item model number: MARISSA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Once boots arrive waterproof them!
These will take you through a few winter seasons!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These boots were very comfortable but within 2 months of moderate usage, the side seams on both boots ripped apart! Read morePublished 3 months ago by rebecca laff
They were for my wife, and after almost a year she still loves them.Published 4 months ago by James7
no arch support - they fir like hard-soled slippers. very warm, with room to wear thicker socks if desiredPublished 10 months ago by Goode05
Love these shoes, very comfortable however not good if you are pregnant and your feet are swelling. Now that I am no longer pregnant the shoes fit a bit on the large size- nothing... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer