5.0 out of 5 stars comfy comfy
So comfy,can wear anywhere! I will say I take a 9 but I got a 10 due to another person saything the boot is a little over stuffed which is very true! order a size up y'all!
Published 13 months ago by Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice look...tight fit.
The boots were nice quality and color. The only problem is that they were uncomfortably snug. I wear a 8, they went on but there would not have been enough room for skinny jeans to go inside. I was going to exchange...but the brand does not sell half sizes. I had to return.
Published 18 months ago by BoBarie

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy comfy, March 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy boots, January 19, 2012
Very comfy,warm and cozy. Excellent boots for everyday wear and everydfay activities.I wear them to school and on daily basis and Im very glad I bought them, I like bearpaw and have been wearing their winter boots over 3 years,Im very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Warm and Cozy, October 15, 2012
Sheri (Foresthill, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these last year and they are still looking great for another winter of use. VERY COZY. I am always cold and these really have helped me be more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, March 5, 2013
Denise Choquette (NORTH KINGSTOWN, RHODE ISLAND, US) - See all my reviews
Looks great, fits great, and well worth the money!
Once boots arrive waterproof them!
These will take you through a few winter seasons!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice look...tight fit., October 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the cozy softness..., March 28, 2013
Bought these BEARPAWS for my daughter & are so glad we went up a size, due to its furry lining (which she absolutely LOVES)!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, August 9, 2013
Freckle (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
Decent thickness of wool.Sole seems it wont split quickly. True to size or maybe they are slightly on the bigger side

5.0 out of 5 stars I Have received my first pair of Bearpaws, January 31, 2013
These are amazing pair of boots.I have received them few mins ago and I must say i am more then happy how they look and how they feel on my feet!They are super cozy and super comfy.I still do not know how they will be after wearing them outside but they seem very good quality for the price you pay and I am sure that they will last several winters.I personally dislike UGGs and do not see the point of paying so many $$$ for them ,UGGS re overated .BEARPAW ROCKS and I will be soon purchasing Brandi model too! Regarding the sizing i wear size 10.5-11! Before ordering I have read that i should go a size up!Well I have ordered the size 11 which is my true size and they fit perfect and I assume that they will stretch a bit too so I am super happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars My comfort shoes, March 7, 2013
I'm looking for another color now I'm in love with them. My daughter has Uggs and I wanted something different .. I don't have to wear socks and that's another plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 15, 2013
Great stylish boots that I would highly recommend. They arrived with zero defects! The only thing I would advice when ordering these boots is to get the next size up. I love my boots but I'm going to end up giving them to my daughter because they are a bit tight. :-( Now I have to get me a new pair :-)

ARRAY(0xa12fbc78)