Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on March 8, 2013
So comfy,can wear anywhere! I will say I take a 9 but I got a 10 due to another person saything the boot is a little over stuffed which is very true! order a size up y'all!
on October 15, 2012
Bought these last year and they are still looking great for another winter of use. VERY COZY. I am always cold and these really have helped me be more comfortable.
on January 19, 2012
Very comfy,warm and cozy. Excellent boots for everyday wear and everydfay activities.I wear them to school and on daily basis and Im very glad I bought them, I like bearpaw and have been wearing their winter boots over 3 years,Im very satisfied.
on March 5, 2013
Looks great, fits great, and well worth the money!
Once boots arrive waterproof them!
These will take you through a few winter seasons!
on October 14, 2012
The boots were nice quality and color. The only problem is that they were uncomfortably snug. I wear a 8, they went on but there would not have been enough room for skinny jeans to go inside. I was going to exchange...but the brand does not sell half sizes. I had to return.
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
These are amazing pair of boots.I have received them few mins ago and I must say i am more then happy how they look and how they feel on my feet!They are super cozy and super comfy.I still do not know how they will be after wearing them outside but they seem very good quality for the price you pay and I am sure that they will last several winters.I personally dislike UGGs and do not see the point of paying so many $$$ for them ,UGGS re overated .BEARPAW ROCKS and I will be soon purchasing Brandi model too! Regarding the sizing i wear size 10.5-11! Before ordering I have read that i should go a size up!Well I have ordered the size 11 which is my true size and they fit perfect and I assume that they will stretch a bit too so I am super happy with my purchase!
on March 28, 2013
Bought these BEARPAWS for my daughter & are so glad we went up a size, due to its furry lining (which she absolutely LOVES)!!
on February 15, 2013
Great stylish boots that I would highly recommend. They arrived with zero defects! The only thing I would advice when ordering these boots is to get the next size up. I love my boots but I'm going to end up giving them to my daughter because they are a bit tight. :-( Now I have to get me a new pair :-)
on December 30, 2012
This is my second pair of bearpaw boots. Now my feet are not cold anymore even if its freezing like hell :). And also they seem pretty waterproof. I always spray my shoes with "waterstop" spray and they never got wet inside. Everyone seems to be interested how do they stand compared to Uggs. Well I don't own ones because I can think of million better shoes to spend $200 for than such ugly boots :) - but I think maybe Uggs have like more dense fur inside, they are probably better quality form what I've just seen. These are just great, l love them, especially for that price. My previous pair is worn one winter so far and they are still like new. So I assume Bearpaw boots are pretty good quality.

Only one thing surprised me, almost everyone is writing in reviews, that Bearpaw boots run small - what?! Not at all. I'm 9, sometimes 8. So as I read all these reviews, I went size up and ordered 10 (they even had size chart that said 10 = 40 eur but normally it's 9) And these are just one size bigger. So I got Marissa in 9 and they fit me just perfectly...I even think I could wear 8 because they stretch a lot. And last note - i have slightly larger calves and I have no problems tuck my jeans in, they're wide enough.
on March 7, 2013
I'm looking for another color now I'm in love with them. My daughter has Uggs and I wanted something different .. I don't have to wear socks and that's another plus