Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sturgill Simpson Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 15, 2014
I bought this last Christmas but when it was opened one of the bottles was COMPLETELY EMPTY! When I contacted Amazon they said they would send some more out but I never DID RECEIVE. My daughter was so disappointed since I had got her boots as well and she was looking forward to waterproofing them. I wish I could have given a review on how the product actually WORKED but since one bottle was completely empty and the other had a fraction of the liquid, I don't know.
on February 25, 2013
If you buy the Bear paw boots this is a need to buy item, it has kept my boots looking almost new and I've had them since December and it's now almost March!
on April 11, 2014
Does what it's supposed to! Easy to use, happy with how it's protected my brand new bearpaw boots this winter & we had a ton of snow!
on November 9, 2014
this product STAINED my new boots. I sprayed the water proofer on and brushed it evenly, and it left marks all over my boots. don't be fooled by the fact that the brand of this product and the brand of the boots are the same...LOVE the boots, this product is destructive.
on March 9, 2014
this suede care kit works great on my boots even my old boots that had salt markings on them from last year
on March 5, 2014
It is great. It brought my boots right back to life. Yay. and now they look fantastic plus water repellent.
on December 14, 2014
Great stuff,I only use it on my good fur boots.it works really good
on January 20, 2015
Love this cleaner and protector. I get caught cooking in them from time to time and the protector and cleaner has come in handy. Makes them look like new.
on November 1, 2014
Perfect kit for your suede boots and shoes!!
on March 17, 2014
Bought the product and it didn't work at all for cleaning my daughter's Bearpaw Sheepskin boots, we did everything that the instructions said to do as well.