4.0 out of 5 stars GET A BIGGER SIZE
This shoe runs small get the next size up. i wear a size 7 and its very very snug my toe reaches the end of the shoe and its uncomfortable
Published on December 14, 2011 by cmartinez

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
after a month wearing it fell apart,so disappointed ,cos style is nice and leather is perfect and shiny.it also very warm
Published 13 months ago by gagasha

4.0 out of 5 stars GET A BIGGER SIZE, December 14, 2011
This review is from: BEARPAW Women's Taylor Boot (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars UGGS? Who?, January 12, 2012
Listen up! This boot is impressive! The quality and comfort is exceptional. Paid a bit high for mine but, they are definitely worth it. One negative is that my freakin toes are scrunched up a bit. I wore them twice and they have stretched out some though. I wear a size 11 so I couldn't go up a size and this is my only issue. I bought two pair and they are super cute and really warm. Sizing may be the only real issue. I am praying they stretch out more because then they will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars all time favorite boots of its style! excellent quality!, December 23, 2011
couldnt be happier! blows my UGGs out of the water! quality superb!also bought my daughter some then ordered myself the same boot again in another color.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute winter boot, January 6, 2014
These boots are so cute! I love the comfort and warmth. The only problem it's that the run smaller than the other boots I have in this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOTS EVER!!!, December 11, 2013
I first found these boots at TJ MAX for $40 and thought i should give them a try. i had never heard of the bearpaw brand before. BEST DECISION EVER!!! i absolutely LOVE these boots. i could live out of them. They are so soft, comfortable and extremely warm. Even when its freezing outside i don't have to wear socks with these boots. its so hard to find shoes that i absolutely love but these did it for me. You will have to sit down to slide these boots on, however it just takes me seconds to slide them on no big deal at all. they are boots that go up to your calf so this is expected. they do not slide off my feet while walking like other reviewers complained about and i have slender calfs. I'm normally a 9 1/2 but TJ MAX only had a size 10 in these boots so thats what i bought. the size 10 seemed a little big at first but it actually worked out perfectly because they are very comfortable and I'm writing this 2 years later. I just ordered the black ones for double the price i paid for my maple ones but i love them so much i don't care. i hope this helps you

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, June 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Super warm but hard to get on, January 31, 2013
I own 4 pairs of Bearpaw and 2 pairs of Emu boots and I will say I prefer the Bearpaw brand. The boot is very warm and comfortable. Also I have big wide feet (10) and I think they fight true to size, plus they stretch out some. I've had mine for years and the lining stays pretty plush. Admittedly I never actually wear them in the snow I have Columbia boots for that. However for warm the Bearpaws are much warmer even without socks. I only have warnings about these boots but its is subjective to what my lifestyle is. First my calves are big so the height of the boot did not work for me because it cut me off in the biggest part of my legs. Also I prefer the style of my Emu Alba which I basically just slip on. I had to actually sit down to put these boots on. I'm the tight to literally slip my boots off in mid walk. Even though the boots were warm and stylish I gave them away for these reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, January 21, 2013
I love these boots! They are super warm and have a nice tread on them. The buckles make them look a little trendier and edgier (love that!). Quick shipping, I will buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, November 27, 2012
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots. They are so warm and comfy! I would definitely buy them again. Maybe I will get another pair in black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these BEARPAW Taylor Boots!!!!!, November 21, 2012
Elisa Allen (Detroit, MI, US) - See all my reviews
I Love Love Love, these boots . I am a ugg boot wearer, but these are are the best hands down. They're very plush on the inside which keeps your feet nice and warm. They are not wide and bulky looking, kind of taylored to your feet. They are very cute and extremely comfortable i can walk in them all day. The rubber sole is great. I am very happy with my BEARPAW BOOTS! ........... So long uggs.

BEARPAW Women's Taylor Boot