Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BEARPAW 8oz Water and Stain Repellant Spray
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 12, 2013
I bought this just on a whim to see if it really did work, esp when a child is wearing them. My daughter was 11 when I bought this and walked to the bus stop, so you can imagine how concerned I was spending another 100 bucks(close to it) on snow boots and having her wear the sole down or the light beige turning to spotted beige in just a matter of weeks. I cannot say enough to friends and family that this product saved her boots, and I also put it on my leather coats. I let my friends and family borrow this product to prove to them that this is what saved her boots from rain to snow to mud puddles and I can personally say that they went and bought Bear PawSpray on Amazon to. I urge you to add this item when purchasing anything that you want to protect from the weather and anything your children love to get into:-)
on October 26, 2013
Using this Bearpaw Water & Stain Repellant Spray is awesome!! Perfect for protecting my Bearpaw boots from the environment up here in the arctic, thank you!!
on February 25, 2013
The water and stain repellant was not strong smelling. It arrive quickly. And was easy to apply. Very good product.
on December 29, 2014
Very worth the purchase.
on January 19, 2015
Was really easy to apply & worked great. Plenty left over to retreat in the future as needed. I'm very happy with the spray & the boots (also Bear Paw).
on January 30, 2015
I have used this product, and it works wonderfully.
on November 13, 2013
Good water repellent for suede footwear. Used on my 14-year old niece's boots and moccasins. No problems. Keeps suede footwear looking new.
on March 3, 2015
I've used this on every pair from Camel (cream/beige) to black. It works beautifully. I live in New England and wear them all, all winter. No slush marks, salt stains, water marks. Must have!!
on April 18, 2016
Does what it says, my White and Silver boots are spotless and will hopefully stay that way for as long as I have them thanks to this product!
on December 5, 2015
Works very well on boots. I would recommend you follow instructions as to not over apply. Great product. :)