• Presents a new perspective on the stock market crash of 1929 and argues against the belief that the it was a result of a stock market that had reached an unsustainable high-point
• Authored by an expert on the Great Depression, this text offers unique, seasoned, and informed insights
• Offers current, relevant information for anyone concerned about the state of the stock and other securities markets
• A bibliography and index are provided to facilitate further research
• Contains practical investment strategies for active financial investors that will help ensure economic survival even in the worst financial conditions
What actually caused the economic crisis in the United States in 1929? Why did a similar disaster occur again in 2008-2009? Today's news sources are filled with misinformation about what is happening and why in America's financial world—perpetrating myths and putting people's hard-earned funds at risk.