Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > The White Album forum

Beatles albums (Capitol) sealed...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 10, 2012 8:51:58 PM PDT
I have the Beatles albums, all Capitol, still sealed. What do I do with them? I know that they are wanted by someone.???

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 11:53:55 PM PDT
Well you can try and sell them here on Amazon or another on-line seller like Ebay. You can take them to a local "record" store and see what they might be worth and what they might give you for them. It depends how old they are. Most libraries will have a record price guide that could help to price them. If they are originals from the 1960s then they could be worth a lot. If they are a remake from years later they may still be worth something. The main thing is make sure they are not worth a lot before you give them away for $10 each or some low price. Any sealed Beatles record could be worth a lot of money. I would get them checked to see what you have if you are not sure. Good luck.

Posted on Nov 14, 2014 7:18:29 PM PST
DO you want to sell them?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The White Album forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Beatles [Vinyl]
The Beatles [Vinyl] by The Beatles (Vinyl - 1995)
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,780)