Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

60%
40%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 9, 2015
Fascinating read, great narrative told by a fictional death row inmate. Her psyche is reminiscent of famous violent criminals: narcissistic, materialistic, with an occasional emotional weak spot for good measure. Well written, looking forward to more from this author!
on August 1, 2014
Book Review for Beatrice Belladonna's Black Magic Web – by Mary Burton King

I set the bar high when reading this book because the Author Mary Burton King is a former Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Special Agent with over twenty years of law enforcement experience.

‘Beatrice Belladonna's Black Magic Web’ is spell binding. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that I would care to know anything about a Haitian Vodou (old term voodoo) Priestess. Nor did I know that I could become interested in Vodou Priestess’ herbs (grown all around the world), magic potions, blessings and curses.

Believe me when I say that no matter how you feel about this subject or this Vodou Priestess you will come to admire her level of intelligence (just like the black widow spider). You will begin to see the world from her perspective and no matter what her crimes you will be forced to think about human dignity.

Personally I can’t wait for the sequel to be released. Please visit Amazon to purchase
Cold Coffee Press Endorses ‘Beatrice Belladonna's Black Magic Web’ – by Mary Burton King.

Review Date: July 31, 204 [...]
on August 1, 2014
Book Review for Beatrice Belladonna's Black Magic Web – by Mary Burton King

Review Date: July 31, 204 http://www.coldcoffeepress.com
on March 5, 2015
An absolutely fantastic read. Looking into the mind of Beatrice a serial killer. Eerily realistic, fabulously written and the ending was brilliant. I look forward to reading more from this author.
on April 30, 2014
This is not the type book I usually read. I found it very interesting and once I started to read did not want to put it down. This is a well written book. I think the author did a great job .