5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star
Published on July 21, 2012 by Cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars First time buyer
Published on September 14, 2012 by LaurieB

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star, July 21, 2012
This review is from: The Best Immediate Age Reversing Facial Treatment with Results Guaranteed or Your Money Back From La Beau Visage Companie ViLisse Non Surgical Face Lift Mask 4 Oz Instant Facelift Without Surgery Mask Seen on Tv- Beau Visage Anti Aging Non Surgical Face Lift Masque for Sale with Natural Ingredients Seen on Tv Show. 4 Oz Dr. Recommended Advanced Anti-Ageing Serum Ingredients. (Misc.)
I could write a book about Beau Visage Face Lift Mask. I tried this product some years ago that i purchased at a local health store and i loved it. It smoothed and lifted my face, like i had a face lift. I just loved, loved it!! I used the product for about a year and for some reason the store discontinued the product. So, i tried another product in the store in its place. I used it for a while, but there was no comparison. I finally just quit using that product. It was "junk" by comparison. I wanted to try and find the Beau Visage but could not remember the name but remembered the bottle. I was devastated. Low and behold, three years later, i was on Amazon searching around for face products and... there it was!! It was like i found a "buried treasure". I recognized the bottle and ordered it instantly. Needless to say that was one of the happiest days in my life. To anyone who would dare try this product, i guarantee you WILL be not only satisfied, but pleased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great, February 14, 2014
I took a before and after picture to see if I could tell the difference because of the expense. There was a definite change - the wrinkles were much lighter around my mouth and the creases at my cheeks. the skin was firmer. There was a little difference in the firmness of the skin at my jawline. I showed the pics to family and they were surprised and wanted the name of the product. I'm 53 with average wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mask, May 3, 2013
This product is fantastic. After only three days I felt my skin texture transform from tissue paper to copy paper. It feels much denser and firmer. I am 62 years old and if my skin can get such immediate results anyone's can. I use the mask, cleanser, toner and moisturizer. I highly reccommend this product. Some may feel it is pricey, but I assure you, you will get your money's worth. In fact I feel it will save me money. Try it, you have nothing to loose but signs of aging. My name is Bernadine Dunaway and I am not getting paid to say this. I only review products I truly beleive in and am very satisified with. NOBODY can pay me to say something they want you to hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Age reversing facial treatment, April 18, 2013
It works great if you can stand the feeling! It feels like you are putting Elmer's glue on your face. It is a great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars First time buyer, September 14, 2012
I was so excited to try this product. Received it quickly enough. I hate how difficult it is to put it on. It pulls my skin and does not smooth on as expected. Finally I began leaving my fresh washed face slightly damp rather than dry as the product said. That helped some. It also feels like plaster on my face and takes a bit to remove it which is frustrating. Once off my face did appear firmer however when looking at my pores they were still full. I had hoped that it would draw stuff out better. 3 stars because it did appear to fade wrinkles some and my face did appear firmer. I follow with toner and yes again the cotton ball was slightly dirty. Probably from leftover mask. Would love to have it smooth on easier and come off easier. It also dried my face

5.0 out of 5 stars Age Reversing Facial Treatment, October 21, 2013
I purchased this a couple of months ago...and was apprehensive to use it to be truthful. I chose to use the product this past weekend because I was going to a girlfriend's birthday party. I put it on as directed according to the info sent to my email address upon purchasing. I am 56 years young (lol). I got such positive feed back on the way I looked. My skin looked refreshed and my skin was indeed tighter. It really does work!!! When I am close to finishing this tube, I will certainly purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Product, October 8, 2012
CGR (Hot Springs, SD) - See all my reviews
After I applied this, my girlfriend stopped by and during our visit she said - you look really good, what did you do?

5.0 out of 5 stars The facelift mask I almost didn't buy!, April 6, 2013
This is the facelift mask review that almost didn't get written. I got caught up in reading the reviews about another product I found on Amazon.That was the same product my neighbor was selling as part of some pyramid scheme thing. Fortunately for me, my Son saved me by pointing out that most of the raving reviews were not from Amazon Verified customers. He explained that those people who were raving about the other product were probably part of the pyramid!

When I looked at the Beau Visage reviews, although there were not as many reviewws, almost all of the reviews were from verified purchasers - people whom actually baught and tried the product. What impressed me was the way the company addressed even the most negative reviews. (Customer service is really important to me)

I also looked at the manufacturers reviews on Amazon. I thought I would just find shipping reviews, but there were product reviews also. My son said that the only way someone could post a review on that review area was if the reviewer actually order the product. So, I felt like I was dealing with a good company and felt much better about my chances if everything didn't work out.

I'm so glad I tried this mask. I saw someone say their face tightened like a drum. That's a pretty good way of explaining. After the first facial, I immediately saw results. I don't think anyone will mistake it for a knife and needles facelift yet, but I counting on the results getting even better. I recommend this facelift mask highly!

5.0 out of 5 stars for the guys too, December 11, 2013
this product is amazing.it's not just for the one but us guys can use it to.I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends

4.0 out of 5 stars ok i really like this product, July 7, 2013
This is amazing product face is tighted afer 6 mins but I leave it on 1 min more for results. ONE problem was the application is is sticky but worth it.USE it and apply it upward for best results.