5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Book to Start the New Year!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Beautiful At Any Size: The Plus Size Woman's Guide to Nurturing Confidence and Self-Esteem (Paperback)
Beautiful At Any Size is the perfect way to start the New Year! This is the time of year that women hear so many negative messages about feeling guilty about our shape and size, and we are encouraged to start paying for our sins at the local gym to do penance. I would rather start my new year with Stephanie Rainbow Bell's message about loving ourselves and nurturing our confidence and self-esteem. Just this morning, my exercise instructor started the session by asking, "Are you here because you are guilty about what you ate over the holidays?" and I yelled back, "No! I'm here because its fun to move my body and I love having fun!" Thank you, Stephanie, for your message and your spirit and your heart. Let's rock 2012-- Beautiful at Any Size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Life Is Filled With Infinite Possibilities, January 8, 2012
Suzie Cheel (Gold Coast , Australia) - See all my reviews
BEAUTIFUL AT ANY SIZE will change the way you see yourself and allow the inner you to star. Stephanie Rainbow Bell shares her own story from the heart and gives you a pathway to follow to move into acceptance of your own beauty - the beauty that is within everyone of us. The exercises that follow each chapter will empower you. This BOOK can change your life- are you ready?

$16.95 $16.10
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.