5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift Has Beautiful Eyes
This CD + DVD collection was released between Taylor Swift's 1st & 2nd CDs. The CD has 6 tracks:
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Should've Said No (Alternate Version)
3. Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version)
4. Picture To Burn (Radio Edit)
5. I'm Only Me When I'm With You (what a cool song!)
6. I Heart ?.
The DVD has
1. Beautiful Eyes...
Published on April 25, 2012 by Michael Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH IT!
Its not worth it! it only has 6 songs (the new ones are "beautiful eyes" and "i heart ?". and the extra dvd only has the music videos -that you can watch in youtube-, the making of picture to burn -you can watch in youtube-, and a typical Taylor interview (where she says nothing we haven't heard before).

I onw all of Taylors cds (including the fearless platinum...
Published on November 10, 2009 by I. Quinones

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift Has Beautiful Eyes, April 25, 2012
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. Should've Said No (Alternate Version)
3. Teardrops On My Guitar (Acoustic Version)
4. Picture To Burn (Radio Edit)
5. I'm Only Me When I'm With You (what a cool song!)
6. I Heart ?.
The DVD has
1. Beautiful Eyes Video
2. Picture To Burn Video
3. I'm Only Me When I'm With You Video
4. Tim McGraw video
5. Teardrops On My Guitar (pop version) video
6. Our Song video (Iconic work of art)
7. Making of Picture To Burn (22 minute documentry)
8. GAC New Artist Special (a 15 min interview with Taylor when she was 18. Amazing to hear how she had no idea, at the time, how her musical talents and career would take off.)
9. 2008 ACM Awards Performance of Shoud've Said No.
An outstanding collection, don't pass it up! The Making of Our Song video is on the deluxe edtion of Taylor's 1st cd.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad i got this, September 9, 2009
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
This is a nice ep , i love the extra songs and loved the DVD content. It is nice to see filming of videos and see her mum and the band. The extra songs are really good and the sleeve turns into a poster. So worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor rocks!, June 23, 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
I absolutely love the song Beautiful Eyes. It is one of the greatest songs (if not the greatest) that Taylor Swift sings. I was really mad that I couldn't just buy the song as an mp3 on amazon or on iTunes but I was able to find a good deal on the cd. Me and my 4 year old daughter love singing along to all the songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any fan! THANK YOU Big Machine for re releasing it!, May 7, 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
I was extremely happy when I saw that Beautiful Eyes had been re released. Before that I had seriously considered paying up to US$60 for this on eBay, just because I love Taylor so much and wanted to have this so bad lol.

And about the set itself:
In three words, I love it. The CD is a little too short, 19 minutes, but it does have great material. The title track, Beautiful Eyes, is amazing, it's so much like the music from her debut album (which came 2 years before this one was originally released); I think country fans will be pleased to hear this. "I Heart ?" is also a previously unreleased track, and though it's not as good as "Beautiful...", it's still very nice to hear, Taylor's sweet voice really stands out in this one. And as for the rest of the tracks, the radio edit of "Picture To Burn" has the original lyrics "...that's fine I'll tell mine you're gay" replaced by "...that's fine you won't mind if I say", and that's pretty much the only difference. But it's still cool to have both versions officially released.

And the DVD is just awesome. Stand outs are the "On The Set with Taylor Swift" special of the making of the "Picture To Burn" video and the 14-minute long "GAC New Artist Interview", in which Taylor talks about being nominated for three ACM Awards (or CMA, those two confuse me, sorry, I'm not from the US so I'm not really familiar with those awards :]), and friendship, her relationship with her fans, her hopes, and some random questions about her favorite stuff and what she'd be doing if she weren't a performer. Taylor was 18 at the time of this interview, it's beautiful to see how much she's accomplished since :)

Also, there isn't a booklet. It's a fold-out poster but the lyrics to all the songs on the CD are printed on the back :)

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the DVD menus. Just like the DVD from the "Taylor Swift (Deluxe Limited Edition)" album, it's a little too simple :) but still, it's not an issue, but if it was a little more interactive or visually appealing, it would have been even more amazing.

At US$7 at Walmart, I think anyone SHOULD buy it. Since I had to order it from the US and had it shipped to Chile (where I live) I ended up paying US$26, and it definitely was money well spent. Any country fan will appreciate this music, as it is from before Taylor started sounding a little more "pop", which some people didn't like.

Sooo go and get a copy, you definitely won't regret it. Who knows, maybe in a month or two it will go out of print again and it'll be even harder to find it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is better than her albums, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
this EP is absolutely amazing. The songs are really amazing, and the "picture to burn"'s video is incredible. The best songs are "Should've said no", "picture to burn" and "i heart?". This CD must be bought

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Eyes, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
The Beautiful Eyes CD/DVD was in great condition. There weren't any scratches or flaws that affected the quality. The poster was also in great condition. All of us are Taylor Swift fans, and we enjoyed the music and the DVD. Spent many hours with bowls of popcorn watching the DVD over and over. Excellent content; great quality!

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH IT!, November 10, 2009

I onw all of Taylors cds (including the fearless platinum edition, which is really good) and this was a huge dissapointment! and not worth all that money!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give this six stars if I could.., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
The CD came in it's original packaging and arrived exactly when they said it would. I got this for my sister (who is a huge Taylor Swift fan) for Christmas, and she absolutely loved it. Definitely recommend. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
THE YOUNG LADY RECEIVING THE GIFT SAID IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED, SO SHE WAS SATISFIED, THEREFORE, WE ARE SATISFIED.

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD can be found NOW @ Walmart for $7- 12.13.11, December 13, 2011
Amy (New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beautiful Eyes (Audio CD)
Walmart re-released this -- possibly because of the holiday season. As an eBay seller, it REALLY gets my goose that people are charging $20+ for this item on Amazon as well as ebay. Particularly because these will most likely be issued to Tweens & teens.

Don't get me wrong, I was willing to pay at least $30 for this for my 10 year old who is in love with Taylor Swift. When I saw an influx of the cD on ebay, I called my local Walmart and yes, they had it in stock...for SEVEN dollars. One thing Taylor does not do is overprice her items and it upsets me that so many sellers are price gouging this item.

Before locating the cd a week ago, I downloaded all of the songs on the cd, added to Itunes with the cover picture for next to nothing. Yes, it is time consuming to find pay sites that offer all 6 songs (and I was on at least 5 different pay sites-- most songs under $1.00 each), but it is MUCH less expensive than shelling out over $30 for a cd when let's be honest, our daughters and sons are using MP3 players nowadays as opposed to our generation where cassette tapes, records and cds were the primary source to play music.

Just be advised. Call Walmart's electronic department at your local store and ask them to hold the item for you until you can make it into the store. I have found them to be very helpful. This also applied to the new "Ours" CD single, which is a Walmart exclusive, that-- brace yourself-- I purchased for $1.35.

Just my rant and hopefully, helpful information. Happy holidays

3.29.12
This cd is now available on Taylor Swift's website
You can use Amazon's Prime shipping for this and she does have an Amazon store as well
Last checked, price was only $11

Beautiful Eyes
Beautiful Eyes by Taylor Swift (Audio CD)