Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 25, 2012
When it said two tone and I looked at the picture, I didn't realize that each side was a different color. Maybe I'm just not good at folding scarves but it's hard to get it to look like it does in the picture.
on January 22, 2014
I ordered this scarf and was shocked to see it was so small. I would say that it measured about 14" X 14 if that. It would not fit around your neck maybe a sm. doll's neck. it was ugly. Then to ship it back to them would have cost me 8.49 my cost to send it back. Do not order this piece of crap.
on October 8, 2013
I love this scarf.
I'm still trying to figure out how to fold it like in the Amazon pic!
I actually bought more colors!
on December 2, 2013
The fit was weird. I never returned it because it would of cost more for me to ship it back then what it was worth. Disappointed.
on April 6, 2014
I love this scarf although, I admit, when I first received it I was stumped. It's a square-ish scarf with fringe on two ends - NOT what I would call an infinity scarf at all. I got the deep berry-colored one and, let me tell you the colors are absolutely gorgeous - one side of the scarf is a lighter berry color, the other side is the deeper, textured berry). I'm not a real scarf fashionista and I'd never worn a square scarf before and at first I just couldn't figure it out, but it's real simple - you just fold it over into a triangle and tie the two pointy ends behind your neck. The effect is a two-tone triangular look that is very flattering. (But again, NOT an infinity scarf look.)

I can't tell you how many compliments this scarf gets every time I wear it. The only downside is that, because it covers so much of the chest area it can get rather warm. It's is a scarf best worn in cold weather.
on April 12, 2013
I love this scarf, I get complements on it everytime I wear it. I should have bought it in more colors.
on December 23, 2012
Waited way too long to receive the scarf. It was a secret santa gift, and I had ordered the dark purple and grey one. I received the pink and grey and the purple is no longer an option to purchase. If they ran out of the product that's fine, but give me an option to choose. The person I got it for HATES pink! Not happy, going to return.
on November 22, 2013
I love this scarf! It's so comfy and I get lots of compliments :) (shipping was quick too!) couple things I don't like is that it scrunches tight around my neck but I just stretch it out to make it normal and also when it came on shipping it had a really weird smell! Not pleasant but it loses the smell after a bit. Other than that I would recommend!!
on February 27, 2014
This is, by far, my new favorite scarf. Exactly as pictured, very soft, comfortable, and warm. I do wish it was just a teeny-tiny bit bigger so that when I wrap it twice, it's not quite as tight around my neck. I am a very short and thin woman, 5' 2", with a rather long neck so I'd imagine it would be tighter for a larger person.
on November 9, 2013
This scarf is so beautiful! Love the quality and the colors of it. These are very well made and the knitted loops are warm. Bought one for my granddaughter and myself. We are both so pleased that I
now will get more colors for us. This company is great too! I love how quickly their orders arrive.