Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2014
The hat was folded and had creases that didn't come out. Expected a soft floppy hat. The wire around the brim stops it from flopping and you have to shape it yourself. I paid more for shipping than the hat so to ship it back will cost me more! Bad choice.
on May 7, 2013
I received my hat that I ordered last Friday. Was very prompt on receiving the hat as I was told about 2 wks to receive the hat. I received exactly what was advertised and it is going to be perfect for the wedding I am attending in July with my Audrey Hepburn inspired outfit. Thank you.
on April 25, 2016
it came all unformed. I took it out of the packaging to see if it would go back to the normal shape. It has been out for a few weeks still looks deformed. I wont be wearing the hat. spend the extra money on a better quality hat that retains it's shape.
on November 22, 2015
It is well made and lightweight. Also the color is an excellent pure black. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a hat with a SUPER wide brim. I gave it 4 stars because it is too big for me. I am petite and the hat just overpowers me, so I have never worn it, although I think it is a great hat for the price.
on June 18, 2015
I adore this hat!! It arrived on a plastic mold so that the hat maintained perfect shape in transit. It has the perfect weight to it and it feels wonderfully soft which was a pleasant surprise. It feels like it'll really hold up. I was able to easily adjust the brim to my liking. It also looks really cute on, I think anyone would look good in this hat. :) Also, the price!? So worth it!
on May 21, 2015
The head portion is a little "tall" but that's good if you have long hair and want to wear it in a top bun. Not a lot of space for a back of the head style though- I found I had to wear it down or all the way up on top. Good quality materials and the brim is HUGE which is great because I'm very sensitive to the sun. I'm glad it has the strap to keep it from blowing off.
on August 8, 2014
Product arrive sooner than due date in great condition. A couple of wrinkles but I sat the hat on the table, added weight (book) and it took care of the wrinkles. It fits great, the quality is great and the color is great!
on June 1, 2013
I don't know about big and beautiful but it is cute. I was going to wear this to a day at the horse track but those plans were squashed. Now I have a big floppy hat so I guess I will have to try to put it to use!
on May 26, 2014
you can by these for $7 at walmart and they are a better quality. these are crunchy and moldable and stiff- and they stay in the shape that you put them. which is good if that's what you're looking for (for some reason); but a floppy hat shouldn't be firm and moldable. they should flop. they are also very small - they fit my head ok, but they would not fit anyone with a large head. lastly- they arrive folded in half, so you start off with a huge crease in the middle since they're not a true floppy hat; but a hat with a moldable brim.

lastly they are shipping from china so take a very long time.
on June 1, 2014
I will never purchase another sun hat online, its not worth the money, when you received it , its all beat up,....why , because they ship it in a plastic bag not a hat box, my hat was a floppy mess when I got it out the mail, just go to the store, and save your money.