Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 16, 2014
product did not look AT ALL like this. The fabric wasn't mint green, but more of a pistachio, and the this birds/print were completely different. Instead of this beautiful, inky bird print, i received scarf with pastel colored owls on it. Super ugly. At first I thought it was the wrong item, but the product description from the website matched the tag. Don't waste your money.
review image
on May 8, 2014
When I first received this scarf, my first thoughts were to send it back. It's a very loose weave, which makes the scarf look really cheap in its plastic packaging.

However, it would make no sense to have a tight, heavy weave in a scarf that will be double-looped around your neck. Once looped and draped into graceful folds, the scarf looks far better than it did in its package. There's a helpful tag included that shows different ways to drape the scarf.

There are two factors that make me less than satisfied with my purchase: 1) while the pictured scarf (mine is the black & white version) shows parts with both dark and light backgrounds, with white birds on dark and dark birds on light, it's disappointing that my scarf has no dark-background areas. Be careful to look at the photo that depicts the color you are ordering! 2) the scarf's weave becomes still looser near the area where the loop is stitched.
on October 6, 2014
You can wear it 5 different ways and it is a loop scarf. I was confused about other reviews saying this was not an infinity scarf..it is. It is soft and the colors are as described. The ivory is very creamy. The design in very unique and it is warm. It came with a tag with instructions on all of the different ways it can be worn. I have not washed it yet, so I am unsure of how it will hold up in that area, but shipping was very fast and I recommend this scarf to anyone who is toeing the line about it.
on September 26, 2015
I love this scarf. Lightweight, survived the washer (hung to dry), nice color. Looks exactly like the photo, maybe slightly more mint colored. I definitely recommend it and I will be getting a couple more in other colors.
review image
on September 29, 2013
I have about 25 scarfs and this ones deff the best, its big and flufy and of coarse super cute
on September 17, 2014
i love it! its beautifully made. great design. it is very wide so you can bunch it up creating a fuller look. i'm very happy with this purchase!
on November 25, 2015
I purchased this not really knowing for sure what to expect and I am so glad that I did. I love how it looks and how it feels. I wear it to compliment my Seahawks Sweatshirt to kind of dress it up a bit.
on August 5, 2014
I like this scarf, but I was disappointed that the color is not the same as in the picture. I ordered the black and white and what I recieved is definitely not true black and white. It is more of an "antique" faded black and an "off white" or cream color. Not as vivid as the picture online. I considered sending it back, but decided to keep it, because it is pretty and soft, just not exactly what I was expecting.
on March 9, 2015
I love the scarf but the picture of it is a little deceiving. I ordered it in white and black the picture shows it as a true black with white birds and vice versa. The second and their pictures are closer to what it actually looks like; more of a washed out black/grayish color than black. I still love the scarf and it looks really cute on but I do wish it were darker.
on June 3, 2015
I like these light-weight scarves (I'm from Southern California where there is no need for anything heavier), but as a couple people have mentioned, they do snag easily. You just need to watch your jewelry. Also, the color is completely different than the picture. I received the correct pattern, but the color was not what I was expecting. I thought I was ordering something more blueish/coral but got something more like a watermelon (green and reddish).

See 1 answered question