5.0 out of 5 stars "I am beautiful no matter what they say"
--words by Linda Perry and sung here by Christina Aguilera

"Beautiful" is one of the most exquisite, uplifting and moving songs I've ever heard. Christina Aguilera handles this song by Linda Perry wonderfully; she sings the lyrics with genuine passion and that's grand.

The musical arrangement, especially with that cello, fits in perfectly with...
Published on November 4, 2012 by Matthew G. Sherwin

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
She's got a nice voice. Like song, but overplayed.

Amazon should make their review word count smaller. This really bites.
Published 17 months ago by Susan Porter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars "I am beautiful no matter what they say", November 4, 2012
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
--words by Linda Perry and sung here by Christina Aguilera

The musical arrangement, especially with that cello, fits in perfectly with Christina's vocals.

The message of the song is that anyone struggling with a lack of self-esteem should remember that inner beauty counts for quite a lot and that other people's criticism and lack of respect for someone should be ignored as long as they're a good person on the inside.

I highly recommend this song. It's one of Christina Aguilera's best songs ever; just one listen proves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite There, July 17, 2011
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
I believe this recorded version was not up to Christina's full ability. What I'd like to find is a recording or video of her singing this song on, what I think was her first appearance on Saturday Night Live after the song's initial release. Wow! That version was longer than the original version and my girl absolutely showed her full range and magnificant control. I must admit...it brought me to tears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 3, 2014
One of her best songs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beatiful, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
I wish I could sing like that. But really, if you just change a handful of words (including beautiful) it really feels like it's telling my own story. Only mine was one from unabashed outward joy of life, to one of sickness that only promised death.

It's been nine years since my body failed me. And I've long since pushed away my friends years ago because I couldn't bear to have them see me so crippled and broken.

But I got a second chance. And now I'm taking back my life with every shred of me that's left.

Yeah. I know the words don't match up with my story. But the music and something in her voice seems to say it anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful for life, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
I am sure Christina has heard this before she is beautiful both inside and out. I am in my 50's but I love all kinds of music
I fear we are going to lose music in our schools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful...., January 8, 2014
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
Christina wrote and sang a powerful emotion filled song. Loved how she once again allowed her self to be real with her emotions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and must have!!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
Christina has always have a nice and delightful voice, and she uses it so well. And again I am a loyal fan and will always be!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sung beautifully wonderful voice, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
Words to live by. Don't let anyone tell you you're not the best! Remember your as great as you think you are.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
This is one of XTina's best songs. My daughter is deaf and she loves this one and listening to this song while she interprets it in ASL is the most beautiful thin ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Music)
This song is a classic that is always uplifting and makes my day better, no matter what is going on at the time. I love Christina, because she is not only a huge talent - she is a real, caring, smart individual. This song, just like the artist, is an inspiration every single day. Love, love, love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›