Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 19, 2012
The corset is cheaply made and has rods which poke in the sides/back. When I contacted customer service, they said that b/c I had worn it, they couldn't return. Not sure how one would know if something has rods which poke you in the sides and back if one does not try the thing on.
on May 15, 2012
So gross smelling stinks like fish. I tried it on when I first got it and stunk like fish all day. It made my whole room smell like fish, so disgusting!, I am not happy I bought this and really regret it after all. :''(
on January 13, 2013
It is much more flexible than I thought but that wasn't a big deal. the fact is my torso is way to long for this design! the parts that are meant to be under bust were not on me & no way to adjust it or make it work. But it fit my friend beautifully. so if you have a long torso don't try this.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this as part of a cosplay outfit I put together and it's perfect! Comfortable and looks great. Not sure how it would hold up to continuous use, but if you plan to wear it from time to time (as is the case with me... probably a handful at most) I suspect it will look great every time.
on April 15, 2013
I've had corsets in the past, and I really love them, this is my first one in a long time though (aside from the one I have for my ren faire outfit). All my corsets have been front lace up, where this one is rear. I didn't like that I really needed help to get this done, but hopefully after the first time it shouldn't be a problem.

I finally recieved it in the mail this weekend, I say finally because its been 2 weeks since order and the status online on the order never changed from "We are processing and will ship soon". :-/ I opened the bag and looked for the fishy smell others have complained about, and only experienced the faint smell of plastic (it is pleather...). I instantly threw away the pleather 'thong', I'd never wear the thing... And tried on the corset. I found the catches in the front to be difficult and sharp, but do-able. The main reason I had such a time trying to get the thing on was that I am a size 12 and I have a mommy pooch. I loosened it first, but even then, once its tightened and I won't have to do the back again, this is going to be a bear to get on. You can only suck in so far. That and the girls kept getting in the way and I couldn't see what I was trying to do. Front lacing is soooo much easier!!!! When my daughter was tightening me in and tying the back I noticed that the boning that ends under my arms was going to chaffe. Not sure how I'm going to handle that when I go to really use it the first time, but we'll see.

So, Overall, I love the look once I got it on and adjusted, but I can foresee some difficulty trying to get back into it, and with the possibility of chaffing under the arms. We'll see what happens when I pull it out for the date with the bf. I'm positive he'll like it though! Once on it did slim me down, as a corset should, and made the girls pop right out!
on February 7, 2012
complete waste of money,DO NOT PURCHASE might as well light up $40 on fire and throw it away because that's basically what I JUST DID>:/
22 comments13 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2012
Just wore this for Halloween last night. The fit was perfect. I normally wear a medium and that is what I ordered. The picture doesn't do it justice it's a lot nicer in person. For the price you can't beat it.
on December 17, 2012
FYI, my measurements are 40" chest, 28" waist and 37" hips. I got a large. It works but the laces are out pretty far and I hope this information is helpful for you. The fabric is really nice. The latches are almost impossible to get latched but easier than the over the bust style I bought. I was able to get this on by myself by loosening the back laces a lot, putting it on and doing the latch in the front and then reaching around to the back and pulling on the center of the laces. I was even able to tie it. The straps do look a little strange in that they don't lie flat with the back let out. I wish I'd gotten a little larger size because of this the rounded front that is wear your boobs would lie is a little to narrow for my chest but doesn't really give you that "pushup" look like you'd think, but a bra will work underneath. I do love how it feels on my back. I'm a "sloucher" and this will definitely remind me to stand straight
on October 18, 2012
I've always been really into corsets, and this time I needed one for my costume, so I looked around online, and was pretty surprised by the inexpensive price. I'll admit I was a little worried that the quality would be really bad and cheap and possibly just dissolve upon trying it on.
I decided to take my chances, but not before reading other reviews. One girl said that the size was way too big on her and that she should've ordered a size smaller than what she normally is, so...I followed suit.
I received the corset earlier than expected, and when I opened the package, i was shocked. It was extremely good quality (especially for the price) and it was gorgeous.
The only negative thing I can say, is I got the wrong size. I'm a medium, and I ordered a small. But obviously that was my fault for not ordering the right size.

I recommend this corset to anyone that likes corsets and likes saving money, while lookin real cute.
on January 15, 2013
I'm getting back into corsets, and this one FITS GREAT!!! YAY!!!
Excellent workmanship!!!
I'll DEFINITELY be a return customer... (~_~)