Monster In-Laws 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Grandma's Dying Wish Linda is known for her brutal honesty, and though nobody is safe from her wrath--including her own granddaughters--no one is a more frequent target than daughter-in-law Michelle.
2. Monster of the Bride 2 : Under Khalood's Roof After working through their issues last season, Fallon and Steve got married and moved in with Khalood in Michigan to save money. But their happiness was short-lived. Khalood is up to her old tricks again and things have gone from bad to worse.
3. Beautii is a Beast Beautii terrorized her sister's husband, Mike, so much that he moved his entire family 700 miles to get away from her.
4. Mama's Choke Hold Esper's grip on her wrestler son Nick is so tight that she has a joint bank account with him, and won't let him have one with his own wife, Jessica.
5. Hurricane Sheeba After a hurricane damaged their house, Sheena and 2-year old Callie were forced to move in with Sheena's mother Sheeba--but her husband Dustin was not welcome--instead, he's verbally assaulted by Sheeba every time he steps foot in her home.
6. Smother-in-Law When Myla's daughter Tatiana was just 6 years old, Myla made her promise that she would never get married, and that they would grow old together--just the two of them. Fast forward 20 years and Tatiana is married with children.
7. The Doomed Groom The hatred between Robert's girlfriend, Heather, and his mother, Tammy, is so intense that Robert is terrified to put an engagement ring on Heather's finger even though they have a baby together.
8. Original Sin Mother-in-law Pat has never forgiven her daughter-in-law, Jen, for sleeping with her son, Chris, 10 years ago. Pat calls Jen, a "fat slut" and blames her for encouraging adopted Chris to find his birth mother.
9. Auntie Dearest Mark and Liz let Liz's sister, Rebecca, move into their home when she fell on hard times. Fast forward 2 years and Liz is still there, has not paid a dime in rent, has over-run their house with her eclectic furniture, terrorizes their teenage daughter.
10. Debbie Does Damage Kaitlin and Mark were so scared that Mark's overbearing mother, Debbie, would turn Kaitlin's 3-year-old daughter against them, they moved over 1,000 miles to get away from her.
Monster In-Laws: Season 2 - Sneak Peek Catch a sneak peek of the new season of Monster In-Laws on A&E before it premieres on May 28th. This original real-life series, which follows couples at the boiling point with their nightmare in-laws, returns for an all-new season of candid, over-the-top…
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Elaine Frontain Bryant, Charles Griffin Gibson, Stephen Harris, Jason Hollis, David McKillop, Brent Montgomery, Courtney Montgomery, Will Nothacker, Dominick Pupa, Drew Tappon, Kim White, Ronica Wynder|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Given that my family was the focus of the Original Sin episode, my perspective may be a bit subjective. Good production value and lessons learned through the filming.Published 7 months ago by Christopher Augustin