4.0 out of 5 stars girls play set
Published on October 25, 2011 by Tammy

3.0 out of 5 stars too cheaply made for a good review
the lid to the eyeshadow and blush cases fell off within days and all the parts are cheaply made. the hairdryer, however, is fantastic. it spins very fast and it is fun the compress the trigger. My 2 year old still loved everything, so if the price is right for you, get it. Good luck!
Published 17 months ago by ERVDEWITT

3.0 out of 5 stars too cheaply made for a good review, February 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars girls play set, October 25, 2011
This review is from: Beauty Boutique: 15-Piece Beauty Play Set (Toy)
I got this for my 2yr.old niece for her birthday and she loves it, it's a nice set for a little girls first makeup kit. She has a vanity table to go with it and she plays with it all the time. It's plastic so it not real durable if it's not taken care of properly but sturdy enough for them to play with. You might want to get some kind of little bag to put the stuff in, I think it would be nice if it came with a bag to hold the stuff in, but it works for my niece because of her table.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Beauty Boutique: 15-Piece Beauty Play Set (Toy)
Quality not what I was hoping for. Cute idea and concept. But really would like tohave better quality product. Wish someone would make similar item larger for younger child.

3.0 out of 5 stars For a pampered princess, February 9, 2011
Mari P. (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beauty Boutique: 15-Piece Beauty Play Set (Toy)
This set has all the essentials. My 3-year-old princess loves it. I bought it mainly for the faux lipstick and eyeshadow in the set and there's a nice combination of make-up, hair & accessories included - and while you get a lot of variety for your dollar, it does feel a bit cheaply made. But then again, that's probably the same for all these plastic sets. Although, like I said, my daughter couldn't be happier which is the main thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Boutique Playset, November 9, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Beauty Boutique: 15-Piece Beauty Play Set (Toy)
This toy made my 2 year old very happy but it didnt last long the pieces broke and my daughter lost half the pieces the first 20 mins so if you get this toy at this price your best bet is to get it for a little girl over age 5. but then again they probably wouldnt like all the fake stuff but if you are just trying to make ur child happy for a few mins of the day i would get this toy thats what i did

Beauty Boutique: 15-Piece Beauty Play Set