- Series: Critical Voices in Art, Theory and Culture
- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (June 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9057012316
- ISBN-13: 978-9057012310
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,940,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Beauty is Nowhere: Ethical Issues in Art and Design (Critical Voices in Art, Theory and Culture) Hardcover – June 1, 1998
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed