Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beauty Sleep: Look Younger, Lose Weight, and Feel Great Through Better Sleep
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 13, 2008
Good Night: the Sleep Doctor's 4-Week Program to Better Sleep was very helpful. I'm sleeping so much better that I loaned it to a friend. He says that the techniques have worked for him too. He hasn't slept so well in years. I may give it as a gift to my insomniac friends.
on September 23, 2006
I have been the worst sleeper for years. Who knew that the finish of your walls could make the difference. Dr. Breus. gives insightful advice on how to get to sleep soundly. I am so excited to start the progam. Give it a try for a great nights sleep.
on January 30, 2013
All the things in this book, you may have read/seen before. But, something about the book ties it all together. It makes you think. At least for me it did. It helps me keep the importance of sleep on my mind. I did skip some sections that did not apply to me or that I did not think I needed helped with. I don't think it is a book for someone who has major sleep issues that require medical attention. But as a person who is busy, sucked in by internet or late night TV, or just being a night owl, this book helps me. Even after I finished it I have thought about important points in the book. Thinking of it has made me turn off the TV and get in bed when before I probably would not even have thought about it. I have not been getting 7-8 hours in as much as I should but since reading the book about a month ago, I have not had any nights of less than 6 hours of sleep. That's saying a lot for a 4 hour a night sleeper.
on February 2, 2010
My family has been sleep deprived from work, school, and demands of parenting. We read this book and implemented the 28 day plan. It has been great to make sleep a priority and focus on a plan to get sleep and get healthy.
on October 27, 2006
I appreciate Dr. Breus' approach to better sleep. For years I would wake up multiple times each night but after following Dr. Breus' 4-week program I've actually been sleeping through the night. The program isn't super easy but it really does work.
on December 10, 2006
If you're not getting a good night's sleep, and conventional ideas haven't worked, then GOOD NIGHT: THE SLEEP DOCTOR'S 4-WEEK PROGRAM TO BETTER SLEEP AND BETTER HEALTH takes the next step. It comes from a Senior VP of Clinical Operations at a sleep clinic on the cutting edge of sleep research, and offers up a survey which outlines 6 common reasons for sleep disturbance, how to fix short-term and long-term problems, and how to refine the art of napping. Any sleep-deprived sufferer needs this.

Diane C. Donovan

California Bookwatch
this book was recommended to me by a colleague who is a sleep specialist. i found the book full of information, suggestions and resources that i can share with my patients. the book contains a 28-day program for getting to the bottom of your sleep problems and includes something for everyone. it comprehensively addresses everything from nutrition and fitness to emotional and psychological contributors to sleep problems. great resource for those struggling with insomnia as well as those of us who work with those patients.
on May 9, 2009
This book is very informative concerning every aspect of sleep. Chapters cover how a good night's sleep relates to diet, sex, stress, parenting, internal & external factors & more. I haven't quite finished it, but I am looking forward to the 28 day challenge.
on November 9, 2015
good book full of good advice-but did not address my problem of staying asleep.Recommend if problems falling asleep./9
on June 3, 2015
Arrived quickly. Packaged perfectly. Great read. Thanks!