Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Strumbellas Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 30, 2012
You get all 6 colors. Prior to this I only had the lighter pink color and was forced to order all 6. I thought I would have to throw away the other colors but it turned out that they don't add enough color to really change the color of my lipstick anyways as long as I only used a very light coat. If you used a thicker coat of the gloss the color would be more obvious. The gloss has a little sparkly glitter in it and is not too gooey (like a lot of lip glosses tend to be.) The fact that it is not real "gooey" is why I tracked this particular lip gloss down because I cannot stand feeling the lip gloss on my lips but I want the shine.
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
These Beauty Treats shimmery lip glosses are really nice for the price! Definitely not sticky (yay!) and they have a beautiful shimmer to them. It's almost like have a super pretty chaptick or lip balm on, which I love. The color I am wearing in my photo is the one all the way to the right in the photo of all of them lined up. You don't need a lot of product to have enough on your lips, which is awesome, and it goes on smoothly. I have no experienced any irritation, just some extra pretty lips! ;) I will be giving a few of the others away as gifts, so it's great that 6 come together for SUCH a great price! Love it! Now I just need to decide which color is best for which friend ;) I definitely recommend these, especially if you're on a budget, or just looking for a nice gift for someone! :)
review image review image
on February 28, 2013
I love all of the colors! The gloss lasts for awhile and doesn't dry out my lips. I'm keeping 3 and giving away the other 3 in Easter baskets!
on January 31, 2013
Love all these colors. But wish they were a little darker on.
Love the high gloss and feel on my lips.
Love the tubes they come in.
Easy to use. Very nice, like them allot!
on February 4, 2013
This came just in time to give as gifts to 4 special friends. My mom got one too! I picked one for myself. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't feel clumpy or dry. It leaves lips feeling moist, and it naturally gets absorbed into lips without crudding.
I love it! May purchase it in the future!
on February 15, 2013
Very, very nice item. I purchase a couple of sets of these as part of my granddaughter's Christmas gift. They are reasonably priced and just the perfact item for the pre-teen and teen girl. Would I recomment this item....you betcha.
on March 8, 2013
Bought these for my niece for Xmas. The colors seem to be sheer but she really likes them. Good price.
on November 7, 2013
So the colors are reallllly cute, and the little bottles they come in are good size for your purse or cluthc. The bad thing, is that theres too much glitter inside for the "shimmer" part of it. When I apply it, I feel like i'm applying glitter foil pieces that were mixed in only a tiny bit of lipgloss. And barely anything comes out on the brush when you pull it out. So the quality isnt that great, I'd go with some other glosses.
on February 16, 2016
I am so happy with this purchase because I will use these for Errands and daytime office gatherings...I tend to buy my lip gloss's online and I keep a tube or more in my Office purse,glove compartment,desk and gym bag. Please remember to keep these lip gloss tube's in a COOL place..Because a over heated car can melt the mixture and cause it to liquify..This was a good steal price wise because Lancome and L'Oreal are selling set's online for over 25.00. Though money isn't an issue for me..but the colors work just fine for my complexion...Beauty Treats I think sells at Marshalls Dept store or some where like Target? The application process is simple..No offensive scent either..The size of the tube's are the same length of my MIDDLE finger...or a 0.31 fl oz nail polish bottle..
on April 2, 2013
Great price and great company. I recommend this company for future purchases and I will shop again from this company.