Hillbilly Handfishin' 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Preachin' to the Catfish Two bad-ass huntresses from Ohio look for danger in the murky waters of Oklahoma. A mother-in-law bets she'll get a fish before her son-in-law. Two megachurch pastors from New Jersey are ready to call on the powers from above to catch the biggest fish.
2. Mud Luvin' Ballroom Dancers A couple tough cops from Philly try to keep an eye on the competition. Cocktail waitresses Brenda and Elizabeth bring the Reno approach to Okie noodlin' and ballroom dancers Mike and Alex adapt to the Oklahoma countryside.
3. Jersey Shore Noodlers Krystyna and Connie leave behind the hairspray to comb through the muddy Okie waters. Car salesmen Paul and Mark hope their charm will coax some catfish. Eddie and Daniel call themselves Ying and Yang, but will they lose their balance in the muddy river?
4. Beauty and the Geeks Beauty queens Lissette and Michelle prove all that glitters is not gold when it comes to catfishin'. Jersey boys Phil and Bob surprise the crew with a reason to celebrate and it's revenge of the nerds as dorky duo Drew and Ken take to the murky waters.
5. Catfish Kin A husband and wife team from Louisiana, mother son duo from NJ, and a father daughter team from New Mexico dive head first into the Red River and give new meaning to the term family bonding.
6. Singing to the Catfish Choir Mechanics, Gospel Singers, and female wrestlers are in for some wild times when the Oklahoma weather takes a turn for the worse but Skipper and Jackson have a few tricks up their sleeve to keep everything on schedule.
7. Luck of the Irish Oklahoma is in for a surprise with this week's guests, which include an Irish couple looking to for an all-American experience, two Hollywood scream queens ready to face the horror of the Red River, and a pair of Savannah pub owners that know how to serve