Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on June 19, 2012
This product, COMBINED with exercise and strict clean eating worked for me. I don't have much of a cellulite problem, but it is very hard for me to get fat off of my legs. I compete in NPC Bikini competitions, and I recently used this for 3 weeks before a show. I can honestly say, my legs were tighter, smoother than they were in previous competitions. Will definitely become a regular part of my training program!
on April 30, 2014
First off, I am not trainer or am I a gym junkie but this product was recommended by a good friend of mine trianing for a bikini physique competition. I am a Mother of two little kids under the age of 4, although I bounced back after giving birth to the last one there was alot of work to be done specially the abdominal area. I was left with some cellulite but no stretch marks and a little bit of saggy skin. I decided to start eating clean not dieting but 6 meals a day (protein shakes included) a few months ago, but up until a month ago decided to start working out too. I heard of this cream not too long ago and I ordered it and I received it immediately, I've only used it for 4 days and have noticed a HUGE difference. I apply it all over my addomen area and obliques twice a day; ten minutes before working out and right before bed (with a waist trimmer band/belt). I am a firm beliver that eating clean and exercising helps a lot, but not until I started using the cream did I notice the results that I have been wanting for some time and it's only been 4 days (today). My abdomen looks flatter, obliques slimmer and cellulite is less apparent!! Overall a firmer tummy and the abs muscles are strating to show more with minimal saggy skin. I am very excited to continue using this cream as I have just begun, I've applied on my inner thighs as well. I highly recommend this product but to those who will follow a good diet and excercise plan (even if it's 30 mins a day), it goes hand in hand.
on May 21, 2013
I love this stuff. I started using it 3 weeks out from my bikini competition on my side obliques. I wanted to shrink my sides down. It worked so well that my trainer is now using it on his self and all the other girls!!!
on August 5, 2015
This lotion smells amazing!! It's super moisturizing, and it keeps my skin tight. I've noticed the cellulite on my thighs has gone down (cellulite on the front of my thighs is totally gone!!), and the cellulite on my booty is also gone after using this product for three weeks in conjunction with a healthy diet and lots of exercise. I wear this lotion during cardio and leg workouts. It does make your skin noticeably red and sometimes tingly so wash your hands super well after putting it on. I also apply this before bed and i wake up with nice moisturized legs :)
on October 8, 2015
The first time that I used it, the feeling was a bit uncomfortable - but bearable. My friend told me about this product and gave me a heads up of it having a "burning and warming" sensation, but that it would go away in about 30 minutes. It did, and I had to not wear clothes during that time, because it was too uncomfortable rubbing on my red skin. HOWEVER, the second time, and every time after that, it has not been anything like the first time! I'm able to put it on and put clothes on afterwards and not even really notice it. Besides the tingling feeling, I think the product does it's purpose.
on October 5, 2015
I have noticed that my waist and other areas are smoother and "tighter." This is definitely not a magical weight-loss cream. It does help for you to appear slimmer by ridding excess water weight. I use it before I go to the gym and before bed. I sweat SO much more when I use it at the gym than when I didn't. The burning sensation isn't the greatest and I almost wanted to wash it off the first time, but when you stick it through it goes away after 5-10 minutes. Also, my husband hates the smell (I don't think it's that bad), but maybe next time get one with no scent.
on June 5, 2016
I applied this product to my thighs, stomach and upper arms. Within seconds, my skin was on fire! My skin looked like I had second degree burns. I have no known allergies at all!! After 10 minutes, the burning and redness were getting worse instead of fading like the package claims. I ran in the shower and nervously scrubbed this product off of me. My skin stayed red for another hour. This product should be removed!!!!
on November 3, 2013
It really works. My friends and I got it and we can totally see the difference. We will buy more when we run out!
on January 2, 2016
I guess i'm allergic to it, large red burning patches appeared on places that i applied it to and then it started to spread on places i didnt even apply it to which was weird. Thanks to the other reviewer here who recommended benadryl which helped get rid of it, Will not be buying this again and do not recommend it. But if you really want to try it, i would recommend you try it in a small area first to see how your skin handles it. And have benadryl on hand just in case.
on February 22, 2014
I have loved this so far! I wear this while I do my cardio each day and I can actually feel a little bit of the tingly while I'm roping my cardio. My butt and legs have really started to take shape and I think this definitely helps.