Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: Cal King (72 X 80)|Change
Price:$139.86+ Free shipping

on July 17, 2010
About 8 months ago I purchased a very expensive mattress for my adjustable bed, the original mattress made of foam with a memory foam topper was starting to sag. So I decided to get an inner spring mattress which was classified as medium firm. Needless to say it was a bit firmer than I was used to, so I kept the memory foam topper and got a mattress cover with added fiberfill hoping that it would help. Unfortunately it was not as helpful as I had hoped I was still waking up with sore hips and shoulders. I had even considered buying a new bed to solve the problem.

One day while looking for mattress toppers I found the Beautyrest GeoMatt Therapeutic Foam Mattress Pad on Amazon ( actually purchased it from Overstock because it was cheaper) I read all of the reviews on both sites and the large majority were very positive, so I decided to get one. I was having some buyers remorse because of a couple of the negative reviews, one reviewer said the it had a strong smell and that she had to cover it with a blanket and could still smell it, another said that after 3 days she was sleeping in a hole. I was hoping that this would not be the case with me.

After receiving the Beautyrest GeoMatt Therapeutic Foam Mattress Pad, and unwrapping it I did notice a slight foam odor but nothing too offensive, I let it air out for 8 hours before putting it on the bed and with my fiberfill mattress cover over it you couldn't smell any thing ( and I have a fairly good sense of smell, my family calls me the blood hound). I decided to use this topper a while before writing this review and I'm glad I did. I no longer have any shoulder or hip pain, and my bed feels wonderfully soft. And so far it has not sagged leaving me in a hole (and I'm a pretty hefty) I can highly recommend this mattress pad to anyone that likes a soft sleeping environment. It certainly has resolved my problems and saved me a lot of money.
on June 6, 2011
Unlike the traditional egg carton foam toppers we've bought in the past, this one developed flat areas between the folds that didn't spring back into shape when the weight was removed. If I peeled back the sheets, I could force the shape back but that's extremely annoying.

This topper is much thicker than the egg carton toppers but the 'memory' issues made this a poor choice for someone with back problems (me).
on February 21, 2011
The only good thing that I can say about this product is that its height is as advertised - it is big and thick. However, this product is SO not worth the price of it! It is rather expensive and, as such, I expected higher quality foam. The foam itself is nothing like a memory foam which supports and relieves pressure points. I was looking for something to do just that without the heat of standard memory foam. I bought a new mattress labeled as "plush" but turned out to be a bit firmer than I expected (firmer than most other plushes). I am a side sleeper and was still having pain at pressue points - shoulders, hips, lower back - I got this expecting it to help relieve that.

I read the good reviews and decided to get this one. As soon as I unwrapped it from it's saran wrap like packaging, I felt the quality of the foam material... and felt like I'd made a mistake in this purchase. But, it was too late. This item cannot be repackaged and returned so I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and put it on the bed to give it a chance. (A LOT of money straight down the drain and not a darn thing I can do about it!!!) The foam is similar to that inside a couch cushion only less dense. It's rough & abrasive. It's not supportive at all. When I lay on it, it mashes down completely creating a 3.5" sort of rut to sleep in. When that 3.5" of cheap, poor quality foam is mashed down to nothing it feels hard, making the pain in my pressure points worse than without it. And... it's hot... really hot to sleep in this rut (surrounded by inches of foam on all sides).

Please do not waste your money on this peice of junk if you are looking for something that will relieve pressure points or create an comfortable sleep environment.
on September 16, 2014
Cancel your appointment with the orthapedic surgeon, this topper will cure your nack and hip ailments!! After suffering for years with what i thought was fibromyalgia after sleeping 2 nights on this I havent had to take one Aleve or ibuprofen. Haven't felt this good for a long time. Thank you Beautyrest!
on March 15, 2011
I purchased a Beautyrest GEO Mattress Topper and it has lots of "air pockets". It's made from foam, but not memory foam. This foam springs right back to it's original shape and allows air to circulate. I was unable to sleep on the straight mattress because of pressure points but this mattress topper has given me lots of restful nights. I'm sure it would work wonders for someone who had to remain in bed for long hours.
on March 23, 2011
I recommend this topper above all others in it's price range. I have had several toppers and this one really feels like it is supporting and hugging your body. Plastic smell is dissipating as promised by manufacturer. Love it!!
on April 5, 2015
I spent $8000 on a sleep number bed and still got redness (I'm a paraplegic). The Geo Matt I've used for 20 years and I got a new one. An exceptional product and great price.
on March 11, 2011
The stench from this foam was horrible. It took over a month for it to go away. I had to remove them from the house. Within 8 weeks I was sleeping in a hole and had to remove it. I haven't bought anything even close to the poor quality this is.
on September 18, 2012
I hated this mattress topper. It would slide all over the bed so when I awoke in the morning I would be half way on it and half off. My husband would have it hanging over his side of the bed. Mind you, I have sheets over it of course, so I had to practically make the bed from scratch every morning. Was happy to throw this away and bought a new mattress instead!
on March 12, 2015
Made the bed in our RV a lot more comfortable