Everyone deserves to wake up refreshed, restored and recharged. A Beautyrest mattress combines the conforming back support of legendary Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology with the cool sleeping comfort of AirCool Foams. It's more than a better night's sleep – it's you Living Life Fully Charged.
Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology
- Enhanced conformability and pressure relief.
- Conforming back support.
- Provides motion separation for undisturbed sleep.
- A layer of plush comfort foam infused with GelTouch helps provide pressure relief.
Transflexion Comfort Technology
- In addition to providing pressure relief and support, our AirCool foam features a channeled design to promote airflow throughout the mattress.
AirCool® Mesh Border Fabric
- No break-in period. Transflexion ensures that the bed will feel consistently comfortable throughout the life of the mattress.
AirCool® BeautyEdge™ Foam Encasement
- A hi-tech mesh border fabric for greater breathability and airflow.
No-Flip Design Featuring Energy Foam Base
- Designed to enhance airflow through the mattress and offers support and stability right to the edge.
Triton Foundation with PowerBeam Bracing
- No need to ever flip or rotate the mattress for the life of the product.
- The Energy Foam base adds support and stability to the patented no-flip construction.
- Offers superior durability and reduced motion.
- Provides greater strength.
Support and Comfort on Every Level AirCool® and GelTouch™ Foams
In addition to providing pressure relief and support, our AirCool foam features a channeled design to promote airflow throughout the mattress. A layer of plush comfort foam infused with GelTouch adds another measure of pressure relief.Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology
Hundreds of our unique individually-wrapped springs adjust independently to the weight and contour of your body, providing conforming back support and superior motion separation for an undisturbed sleep. AirCool Design
In addition to the unique AirCool Foams, this design includes our ventilated AirCool BeautyEdge Foam Encasement, designed to enhance airflow through the mattress while providing comfort all the way to the edge. A hi-tech AirCool Mesh Border fabric allows the mattress to breathe so you can sleep more comfortably.
Model Name: Montano
Comfort Level: Plush
Mattress Crown Height: 12.0"
Mattress Border Height: 9.5" COMFORT LAYERS:
Foam Layers in a mattress that help create the comfort level (ie. Firm, Plush or Pillow Top)Quilt Layers:
Layers of Fiber or Foam sewn to the cover of the mattress
- First Layer: FR Fiber
- Second Layer: 1" AirCool® Foam
- Third Layer: 1" AirCool® Foam
Layers of Foam located in the "pillow top" of the mattress Upholstery Layers:
Any layers of Foam in the mattress that lay on top of the support layer
- First Layer: 1/2" GelTouch™
- Second Layer: 1/2" Energy Foam
- Third Layer: N/A
Coil Unit in a mattress that provides support for the sleeper Coil Unit:
Beautyrest Recharge Pocketed Coil System Coil Gauge:
15.5 gauge Coil Density:
- Twin - 422
- Twin XL - 469
- Full - 617
- Queen - 800
- King - 1046
- Cal King - 1077
Ventilated AirCool® BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement Coil Support:
1/2" Energy Foam FOUNDATION:
Also referred to as a box spring Triton® Foundation:
Standard 9" HeightMattress Dimensions:
International Sleep Product Association (ISPA) Tolerance (+/- 1/2")
Twin XL: 79.5"l x 38"w
Full: 74.5"l x 53"w
Queen: 79.5"l x 60"w
King: 79.5"l x 76"w
Cal King: 83.5"l x 72"w Foundation Dimensions:
International Sleep Product Association (ISPA) Tolerance (+1/2", -0")
Twin XL: 79"l x 37.5"w
Full: 74"l x 52.5"w
Queen: 79"l x 59.5"w
*King: 79"l x 37.5"w
*Cal King: 83"l x 35.5"w
20 Year Limited Warranty
If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team and not the manufacturer.
AirCool promotes airflow throughout mattress
CertiPUR-US® comes with Comfort and Confidence: The flexible polyurethane foam in this product has been independently laboratory tested and certified to meet voluntary standards for content, emission and durability. Simmons® is the first major mattress manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards.
CertiPUR-US approved Foams are:
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality.
- Made without ozone depleters.
- Made without PBDEs.
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals.
- Made without prohibited phthalates.