Beavis and Butthead 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Werewolves of Highland/ Crying As the Vampire craze hits Beavis and Butt-head's high school, the two try to join the broody undead to score chicks. Then, when he catches Beavis crying, Butt-head won't let him see the end of it.
2. Daughter's Hand/ Tech Support Old movies teach the boys that scoring with a chick may be as simple as asking her father for her hand. When Beavis and Butt-head are accidentally hired as Tech Support geeks, will they crash the system for good?
3. Drones At ease, gentlemen: a field trip to a military base puts Beavis and Butt-head in the virtual pilot seats of drone planes on a Middle Eastern mission. They feel the need for speed, but is it video games or real life?
4. Holy Cornholio Butt-head is really screwed when a visit to the hospital once again awakens The Great Cornoholio in Beavis. But two rooms over, the leader of a cult has died. Is the Great Cornholio destined to be the cult's idiot savior?
5. Supersize Me/ Bathroom Break Things get blown out of proportion when Beavis and Butt-head make a documentary about teen obesity to score chicks. Then, Butt-head realizes that he and Beavis get paid even when they're using the bathroom at work.
6. The Rat/ Spill Beavis and Butt-head's house has a rat, and they'll stop at nothing until Burger World has one too. When an oil spill draws hot hippies to the shoreline, Beavis and Butt-head try to get eco-friendly with some granola girls.
7. Doomsday/ Dumb Design When the apocalypse leaves them behind, will Beavis and Butt-head finally score? Not even when they're the last men on earth. Beavis and Butt-head can't get a clue, but will they get religion just to get out of class?
8. Copy Machine/ Holding It's Beavis' behind on the line when Butt-head convinces him to duplicate his derriere on the school's new copier. Twitchy compadres Beavis and Butt-head are confused for drug dealers when they roll up to the set of a porno.
9. Used Car/ Bounty Hunters No license, no money, no problem! Beavis and Butt-head shanghai a used car salesman on a joyride. The boys become bounty hunters when they meet one in a hardware store, but catching bail jumpers is harder than it looks!
10. Time Machine/ Massage Beavis and Butt-head fall asleep in a school bus and wake up... in 1832? A colonial village sends the boys through a time loop. Things get all touchy-feely down at the mall when the boys open up their own massage stand.
11. School Test/ Snitchers With a big test looming, Beavis and Butt-head receive an education in cheating when Principal McVicker attempts to learn 'em good. Can Beavis and Butt-head handle the truth, when the boys find themselves in the witness stand?
12. Whorehouse/ Going Down America's favorite dim-witted horndogs think they've gained entry to a bordello, but it may not be all it seems. Things are going up for Beavis & Butt-head when they're trapped in an elevator with a hot chick.
|Director||Yvette Kaplan, Tony Kluck, John Rice, Roy Allen Smith, Ted Stearn|
|Starring||Mike Judge, Toby Huss|
|Supporting actors||Sam Johnson, Monica Keena, Lori Nasso, Randall Kaplan, Thomas Middleditch, Jenni 'Jwoww' Farley, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi|
|Executive Producer||John Altschuler|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Beavis and Butthead are back and better than ever. Received early. Made my day. ThanksPublished 8 hours ago by Allen Scaccia
You know what you're getting with this, hu hu hu hu......Pretty good updated versions of the MTV classic comedy. They did leave the show cuts in which aren't music videos anymore. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Lee Smith
Absolutely amazing. I caught a couple of these episodes when they originally aired on TV, and was pretty bummed that I missed the rest of them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Connie M
Too much video fluff , should have packed more i know for a fact there was a TON more eps than this and the three others. Another market grab , good thing i got it used and cheap.Published 1 month ago by Jeff H. Del Mastro
I didn't realize when I ordered this that this was the newest season of Beavis and Butthead! I'm glad to add this to my collection and overall its funny enough. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Samantha :)
A good take on trying to reinvent the series, but the show had been surpassed by other's of the genre for way too long. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bucky Wison
Man, why couldn't it have more episodes? I went through this volume 4 in two easy sessions. Geez, I wish I could forget what I saw so I could see it again and again and again ...Published 3 months ago by Adrian D. Phan
This volume includes the complete episodes of Season 9 of Beavis and Butthead that aired in 2011. The best season of the series.Published 4 months ago by GT
I suppose it's possible there might be more in the future if Mike Judge is inclined. I would even welcome another movie which I recall hearing about a live action version being in... Read morePublished 5 months ago by A. Nation