5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile product for a traveling nursing mom!, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Nursing Cover (Baby Product)
I used this nursing cover a lot during my son's first year! It works great as a nursing cover, but it is much more than that! It was a real lifesaver when we went traveling abroad when my son was 8-9 months old. I was able to nurse him discreetly in a lot of different locations, like the airport, on the plane, at the train station, on the train, in the park, at the pool, at the beach... without him being distracted by all the new things and people around him. This cover also helped him nap better during all the traveling because I could just hold him in my arms under the cover after he finished nursing to help him sleep, and it made all the lights and noises around him a lot less disturbing. I also used this product as a stroller cover, a blanket, and a window shade in the car. I highly recommend this product for all the traveling nursing mommies!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Nursing Cover (Baby Product)
I have only used this a couple times since i just got it, but it worked great and I absolutely LOVE that you are able to see the baby while feeding yet staying covered so others cant see and also my son didnt fight it like he does other covers because it didnt lay on his face...he could see me and it wasnt touching his face..... I'm a bigger girl so i wish it had just a little more material but other then that its awesome and it still did its job by keeping me covered :). Way better then a blanket any day!! I would recommend this to others no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover and design, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Nursing Cover (Baby Product)
Great colors. Didn't fade when washed multiple times. Good length straps and adjustment. Pattern coordinates with many colors and patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Nursing Cover (Baby Product)
I received this nursing cover as a gift and love it! It's a great cover to use when nursing in public. Our child also really seems to enjoy the way the sun filters through the cover (mint chocolate). It's really very beautiful in the sun. It has cotton terrycloth corners so it's weighted down. I have also used it to cover the car seat.

Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Nursing Cover