Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Small Envelope Pages
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on December 19, 2012
Saw these being used by a Scrapbooker on youtube. Thought they would work for me and they did. I use them at the end of an album and store the CD with the original pictures, since I don't always use every picture in my scrapbooks.
on May 29, 2013
I like these because I can put small objects in them to store with my scrapbook. I like how the plastic is not too flimsy. I have not had any that have come apart. Seems pretty sturdy for the use.
on November 22, 2012
Wonderful product that goes with the Project Life Series, the Project Life albums. Anything by Becky Higgins I will buy because all of her products are outstanding!!
on February 28, 2013
Christmas gift for my daughter and she was very happy with it. It came on time and in good shape, was wrapped properly.
on December 27, 2012
Doing Becky's system and this just adds to my system so that I can add items that are smaller to my system.
on October 30, 2013
Becky and her team think of everything! These are the perfect size, made well and so cute. Keep it up :)