Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on August 19, 2014
Pages, with pictures in them, sag in a binder. They open from the top, and therefore, with a 7" opening, things fall out unless top is taped shut - which would look awful. If they were made with the opening on the inside, near the binder holes, that would be better.
on December 25, 2013
I have started using the Project Life products for scrapbooking to save time and finally get my pictures off of the hard drive and into a book that we can enjoy. I have three kids and a full time job, so time is scarce. These 5x7 page protectors are great because they allow me to add in things that don't fit in the other pocket pages. I have put cards (like our Christmas card), 5x7 photos, and my kids' drawings in these protectors. It's so great to be able to include these items in my scrapbooks and still take advantage of the time saving qualities of the Project Life system.
on August 13, 2014
Typical PL quality and love to add these into my albums for photos that I really love and want to highlight by including a 5x7. Also like these for adding invitations or cards to my scrapbooks since 5x7 is a common size for those.
on December 29, 2012
Perfect for putting 5x7 in scrapbooks when I scrap with Becky Higgins project life. I find myself running to get these constantly to out pics, invites and cards in books. Well done.
on March 14, 2013
All the Becky Higgins products are fantastic and these photo pages are well-made and just as you would imagine them to be. Get these if you have 5x7 photos for your album.
on May 3, 2013
These are perfect to add school pictures or other professional pictures to your project life albums. I love the look of different size page protectors in the books also.
on July 1, 2013
Perfect for preschool class portrait. Fit great in the album. Can be on the top two rings or the bottom two rings, depending on where it works best for your layouts.
on October 26, 2012
Love the different sizes available now...so many options so little time to scrapbook available right. I love being able to drop in and add to the album
on September 17, 2014
Excellent quality. A nice addition to the rest of the project life page protectors.
on July 4, 2015
Love these, great for storing cards and invitations you are saving-