- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 14 x 13.5 inches ; 9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0049MFZJG
- Item model number: 854249002055
- Average Customer Review: 146 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #78,207 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Design B
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.00 (10%)|
- 12 Design B photo pocket pages created to pair with Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbooking system; fits most 3-ring, 12-by-12 binders
- Strong seams create pockets to hold personal photos and memorabilia, as well as Project Life Journaling and Title Cards
- Design B has (6) 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under (3) 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets
- Holds a total of (144) 3-by-4 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as (72) 6-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards
- Different design layouts and package quantities available; pair with a Project Life Binder and Core Kit to create a complete, designer photo album
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style Name: Design B
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Design B
Designed and sized to work with the Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbooking system, these photo pocket pages will also fit most 3-ring, 12-by-12 binders. Strong seams create pockets to hold personal photos and memorabilia, as well as Project Life Journaling and Title Cards. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. This pack includes 12 pages of Design B: six 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under three 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets, holding a total of 144 3-by-4 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 72 6-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. Alternate Becky Higgins design layouts and package quantities are available.
What is Project Life by Becky Higgins?
Through Project Life, Becky Higgins delivers a fun, easy, all-in-one scrapbooking system enabling anyone to stylishly preserve photos and memories. The Project Life design works for everyone--adults, youth, male, or female--and is especially appealing to those who have piles of photos stored with the intentions of one day getting around to organizing them. No glue, scissors, tools, or scrapbooking skills are required. All you need is a Core Kit, an Album, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages, and the design and layout work is done for you. Simply add photos and, if you wish, you can write information on the pre-designed cards provided in the Core Kit. Voila! Project life is a hassle-free system that results in a complete and beautiful scrapbook. Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures.
The 3 Essential Components of Project Life
The three basic items you need to complete a Project Life binder album are a Binder, a Core Kit, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages. These three items are sold separately. There is no full kit containing all three. Mini Albums for smaller projects are designed with Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, so only a Mini Kit in addition is needed to complete a Project Life Mini Album.
1. Photo Pocket Pages. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. Design A includes four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets between four 6-by-4-inch horizontal pockets; Design B includes six 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under three 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets; Design K works beautifully with Instagram photos, including six 4-by-4 pockets and four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets; and so on, all the way from Design A to Design L, each with a different pocket layout.
Packs of Photo Pocket Pages are offered in different quantities. All Big Packs of Photo Pocket Pages have 60 pages, designed and sized to fill a Project Life 12-by-12 binder nicely when the pages are full of photos, plus journaling cards, plus title cards. Big Packs come in your choice of a single layout design, or a variety pack. Big Variety Pack 1 includes 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F. Big Variety Pack 2 includes 40 pages of Design A and 20 pages of Design D. Regular packs of each individual design include 12 pages.
2. Binder or Mini Album. Based on the size of your photo journaling projects, choose from Binders and Mini Albums. Binders are 12-by-12, with 3-rings, and are designed and sized to work with Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages. They come in a wide variety of colors which coordinate with the cards in Project Life Core Kits.
Mini Albums measure 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches and are designed for smaller projects. They come with 20 Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, holding a total of 80 4-by-6 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 80 3-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. The Mini Album also features a front window designed to hold a 3-by-4-inch photo or Project Life Card.
3. Core Kits and Mini Kits. The professional artistry in Becky Higgins Core Kits adds pizzazz to your Project Life scrapbook, and they include the pieces that upgrade your scrapbook to the designer level. Core Kits contain Title Cards, Journaling Cards, and First and Last Page Cards, each in a professionally designed color scheme. Title cards are intended to label your layouts, while the optional Journaling Cards allow you to write captions, notes, and/or memories to accompany your photos, thereby turning the scrapbook into an authentic Photo Journal. If you decide not to write on the cards, simply flip them over to find a colorful designer print on the back that adds decoration, sized to fit perfectly in the 3-by-4-inch slots of the Photo Pocket Pages. Bi-fold cards are for when you want to write more.
A Project Life Core Kit contains 616 cards: 500 3-by-4-inch journaling cards, 40 bi-fold journaling cards, 8 first page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), 8 last page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), and 60 4-by-6-inch title cards. Everything coordinates beautifully, taking undue stress out of the scrapbooking experience.
A project Life Mini Kit contains 100 cards: 10 4-by-6-inch title cards, 10 4-by-6-inch journaling cards, and 80 3-by-4-inch journaling cards.
Note from Becky Higgins:
Adding a lot of extra bulky or dimensional items could result in thicker pages, with the result that 60 pages may not fit into a single Binder. In this case, spread your project across more than one binder. After all, your Project Life scrapbooks can be as individual as your life.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I like them!
I do a special type of scrapbooking with these photo pages. You can read about it if you google 'project life collect app'. Persnickety prints wrote an article about it.
What I do is I take all my cell phone photos and I put them in the collect app and add a few sentences about the photos. Sometimes I take facebook comments from that day. It's like a daily diary of what happened via my cell photos.
I then use the collect app to export the photos into 3x4 cards (I think this is an upgrade that cost $2 and is worth it) and then use photoshop (you could use picasa too) to make two 3x4 photos into one 4x6 and send them off to be printed as 4x6. Persnickity prints will cut them down to 3x4 for you if you ask. I usually just take upload to Walmart one hour photo (my favorite place out of all of the photo places I've tried) and cut them down myself.
The result are pages that look like the follow (the ones in white). The other example is a regular non-collect app page doing project life.
These photo pocket pages Design F are probably my most favorite of all of the photo pocket pages because it allows for so many photos to be showcased.
Durability - The outside edge on the far right sometimes tears a little bit when inserting my photos. Otherwise these pages have held up well.
I'd highly recommend these for anyone wanting to do Project life type of scrapbooking or who do a lot of 3x4 type of photos.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Design G is a must for anyone who scraps with pocket pages and 3-ring binder albums. I use this design the most often since it holds both vertical and horizontal 4x6 photos.Published 5 months ago by Laura Centracchio-Helmke
I was drawn to these because you can have both horizontal and vertical pictures in the same layout which is a big plus. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Elise
Personally I love having both horizontal and vertical photo choices on one layout so I like these particular pocket pages -- and I can use some of the journaling cards horizontally... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mary Gillmarten
I really wanted to like Project Life, but these pages are terrible. I have Design G and most of the rest (except H) TONS OF PAGES. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amanda L.