Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pac...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1 (60 Pages)
|Price:||$29.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.24 (1%)|
- Designed to work with the Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbooking system, these photo pocket pages will also fit most 3-ring, 12-by-12 binders
- Big Variety Pack 1 includes 60 total pages: 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F
- Strong seams create pockets to hold personal photos and memorabilia, as well as Project Life Journaling and Title Cards
- Alternate Becky Higgins design layouts and package quantities are available
- Pair with Becky Higgins Project Life Albums and Core Kits to create a complete, designer Becky Higgins photo album
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Style Name: Big Pack 1
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Big Variety Pack 1
Designed and sized to work with the Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbooking system, these photo pocket pages will also fit most 3-ring, 12-by-12 binders. Strong seams create pockets to hold personal photos and memorabilia, as well as Project Life Journaling and Title Cards. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. Packs come in a choice of a single layout design, or a variety pack. Big Variety Pack 1 includes 60 total pages: 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F. Alternate Becky Higgins design layouts and package quantities are available.
What is Project Life by Becky Higgins?
Through Project Life, Becky Higgins delivers a fun, easy, all-in-one scrapbooking system enabling anyone to stylishly preserve photos and memories. The Project Life design works for everyone--adults, youth, male, or female--and is especially appealing to those who have piles of photos stored with the intentions of one day getting around to organizing them. No glue, scissors, tools, or scrapbooking skills are required. All you need is a Core Kit, an Album, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages, and the design and layout work is done for you. Simply add photos and, if you wish, you can write information on the pre-designed cards provided in the Core Kit. Voila! Project life is a hassle-free system that results in a complete and beautiful scrapbook. Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures.
The 3 Essential Components of Project Life
The three basic items you need to complete a Project Life binder album are a Binder, a Core Kit, and a pack of Photo Pocket Pages. These three items are sold separately. There is no full kit containing all three. Mini Albums for smaller projects are designed with Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, so only a Mini Kit in addition is needed to complete a Project Life Mini Album.
1. Photo Pocket Pages. Becky Higgins offers a myriad of layout styles across packs of Photo Pocket Pages. Design A includes four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets between four 6-by-4-inch horizontal pockets; Design B includes six 3-by-4-inch horizontal pockets under three 6-by-4-inch vertical pockets; Design K works beautifully with Instagram photos, including six 4-by-4 pockets and four 3-by-4-inch vertical pockets; and so on, all the way from Design A to Design L, each with a different pocket layout.
Packs of Photo Pocket Pages are offered in different quantities. All Big Packs of Photo Pocket Pages have 60 pages, designed and sized to fill a Project Life 12-by-12 binder nicely when the pages are full of photos, plus journaling cards, plus title cards. Big Packs come in your choice of a single layout design, or a variety pack. Big Variety Pack 1 includes 10 pages each of Designs A, B, C, D, E, and F. Big Variety Pack 2 includes 40 pages of Design A and 20 pages of Design D. Regular packs of each individual design include 12 pages.
2. Binder or Mini Album. Based on the size of your photo journaling projects, choose from Binders and Mini Albums. Binders are 12-by-12, with 3-rings, and are designed and sized to work with Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages. They come in a wide variety of colors which coordinate with the cards in Project Life Core Kits.
Mini Albums measure 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches and are designed for smaller projects. They come with 20 Photo Pocket Pages sewn in, holding a total of 80 4-by-6 horizontal photos or Project Life Cards, as well as 80 3-by-4-inch vertical photos or Project Life Cards. The Mini Album also features a front window designed to hold a 3-by-4-inch photo or Project Life Card.
3. Core Kits and Mini Kits. The professional artistry in Becky Higgins Core Kits adds pizzazz to your Project Life scrapbook, and they include the pieces that upgrade your scrapbook to the designer level. Core Kits contain Title Cards, Journaling Cards, and First and Last Page Cards, each in a professionally designed color scheme. Title cards are intended to label your layouts, while the optional Journaling Cards allow you to write captions, notes, and/or memories to accompany your photos, thereby turning the scrapbook into an authentic Photo Journal. If you decide not to write on the cards, simply flip them over to find a colorful designer print on the back that adds decoration, sized to fit perfectly in the 3-by-4-inch slots of the Photo Pocket Pages. Bi-fold cards are for when you want to write more.
A Project Life Core Kit contains 616 cards: 500 3-by-4-inch journaling cards, 40 bi-fold journaling cards, 8 first page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), 8 last page cards (four 4-by-6-inch and four 3-by-4-inch), and 60 4-by-6-inch title cards. Everything coordinates beautifully, taking undue stress out of the scrapbooking experience.
A project Life Mini Kit contains 100 cards: 10 4-by-6-inch title cards, 10 4-by-6-inch journaling cards, and 80 3-by-4-inch journaling cards.
Note from Becky Higgins:
Adding a lot of extra bulky or dimensional items could result in thicker pages, with the result that 60 pages may not fit into a single Binder. In this case, spread your project across more than one binder. After all, your Project Life scrapbooks can be as individual as your life.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The photos do have a tendency to slide out of the pockets when turning the pages, as noted in other reviews.
2. I have found that I consistently only use one style of these pages...Design A. http://www.amazon.com/Becky-Higgins-Photo-Pocket-Pages/dp/B005TYRHIA/ref=sr_1_2?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1393900591&sr=1-2&keywords=project+life+pocket+pages
This design has 4 horizontal photo pockets and 4 filler card pockets.
I would recommend purchasing a large pack of Design A and supplementing with a FEW filler pages in other layouts. 90% of my photos are horizontal and I NEVER have enough to write to fill in all the cards on a multi card page like Design F. I am a first time Project Life user and I hadn't printed any of my photos yet and also didn't know how I would use everything yet when I ordered these pages. Look at all your photos before ordering/purchasing pocket pages and decide which pages to buy from there. I purchased a variety pack because I didn't know what I wanted. Designs B, E and F are just unpractical and have wasted several of my filler cards and messed up my photo layout.
The pages are sturdy and I think they will hold up with time.
At 50 cents/page (not including shipping), look at your local Michael's or Hobby Lobby to purchase these. Use a 40% off coupon or wait for a sale. I was unaware that Project Life products were retailed elsewhere when I purchased these on Amazon...her website did not state that at the time. It only had a link to her Amazon store.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
really like these they are nice quality and I like the way you insert photosPublished 7 days ago by HappyMe
Using these pocket's, make scrapbooking so much more enjoyable. Don't have to spend that much time on your design anymore. I would not use anything else. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Scrapper4Life
love all things project life, great deal and such great qualityPublished 1 month ago by Krissa Reann
I don't know what to say. My GF was so happy. I'll order more to save our memories.Published 4 months ago by Abdullatif
I have purchased other brands but these are the best quality and true on sizePublished 5 months ago by Laura Cushman