4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful
I'm not a Christian, but read this book anyway. There were very insightful ideas that can be universally applied to all parents, regardless of faith. Concise, simply written and easy to understand.
Published 20 months ago by shelleelorayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Many things are common sense for a Christian woman, but it is still nice to know you are on the right track. She does have some good ideas so it is worth the read and it was a quick read for me. Would be a great book for a new or soon to be mom.
Published 14 months ago by very fun game!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Become the Confident Mom You've Always Wanted to Be - 31 strategies to improve your confidence as a woman, mother, and family manager (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Be a Confident Mom!, January 5, 2013
This book gave me the confidence I need in my role and calling as a mother. So much of the time I feel like I am not able to do this job, but with Susan's positive coaching and practical ideas I feel that I can be a godly mother when I rely on God for all my needs. I plan to take my time to implement these 31 strategies to give me the foundation to build a pleasant and productive family life.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's never too late, January 7, 2013
For all us mums with unrealistic expectations, dented self-belief, or unhappy memories of childhood, Susan Heid's latest book is here to tell us that it's "never too late to come up with a good plan for the present and the future, even if you have fallen short of your own goals until now." If you too need to learn to forgive yourself, and then move forward with the plans you want for your family life, Become the Confident Mom You've Always Wanted to Be will give you hope, and equip you with the practical and emotional skills you need to always choose the best for your family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Any Struggling, Overwhelmed Christian Mom!, January 7, 2013
The strategies Susan lays out are perfect for any busy mom wanting to stop unnecessary frustration and fuss in her life. I enjoyed seeing the verses she chose to go alongside the principles, and each section has really memorable one-liners that can stick in your mind and keep you on track! Thanks, Susan!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, September 19, 2013
A great read. Refreshing and helpful! Will prob read again in the future for more encouragement! Highly recommend to all moms.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, July 27, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was extremely positive and uplifting. I will focus my life more on the things pointed out in this book and less on comparing myself to other moms.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book...worth a second read, April 24, 2013
Susan stated very clear and concise ways to become more confident. I appreciate her views and love that there are several verses to backup each idea. I did finish the book rather quickly. Personally I will have to reread it. I read quickly and will forget details unless I go over it again.

I highly advise a notebook or journal when going through this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to mom reference!, February 10, 2013
I love this book because I've been praying for something like this and God lead me to it. Also I agree with everything she is saying because I think it can help anyone who wants a structure in their family life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, February 10, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. Susan Heid is an amazing and inspiring woman! Thank you so much writing this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›