5.0 out of 5 stars Helping us return to our true nature...
Published on October 4, 2011 by Maria Treacy

3.0 out of 5 stars My curiosity leads me to new step toward spirituality
I have been always interested in philosophy and human mind. So, when I saw the book and that the author was supposedly 'enlightened', it immediately caught my attention and got me curious about what he would say. Basically he explains that humans are living in his own mind world, which somewhat I agree, and that world is false picture world. I have never heard the human...
Published 22 months ago by mark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Helping us return to our true nature..., October 4, 2011
Maria Treacy (LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Way To Become A Person In Heaven While Living (English Edition) (Paperback)
Even the title of this book is full of hope for the world. He explains why we shouldn't wait until after we die to go to the forever living world. Hopefully this book will begin to awaken people from their slumber. I think I'm in the world to be stressed out for 70 or 80 years and then die? That's really why I'm here? The only thing that has to to happen is to completely subtract my false human mind world. What the author says is simple. In our mind is where we live and die. It is impossible to see and live in the eternal true world when I try looking from a self centered viewpoint. Its like trying to see the sky when I am buried deep in an underground well. So I simply have to subtract my "pictures" of the world. I am living in a world that only I know. That is why I feel my life is lonely, full of stress and futile. Woo Myung's books and his Maum Mediation study are starting to create a sensation all over the world. The only reason we are all here is to one day live forever. It is our one original foundation that is what's real, not this transient experinece that I called "my life." This book not only teaches but inspires. Hopefully his books will continue to be published not only in English, but in all languages.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the best purchase I have ever made!!!, December 8, 2010
Anyone who is looking for the Truth must read this book!!!

While I was reading this book, I was wondering about the auther who can explain about the Truth with very simple words.

Everything was so simple and absolutely made sense.

You will see what the purpose of your life is.

5.0 out of 5 stars the way to become a complete person, August 31, 2010
I've been waiting for this book to be published for such a long time.
Since i am korean, i had a great opportunity to read all those books written by WooMyung.
Each book gave me a clicking moments of realizaion. Those books have enabled me to light up
my path to the true self.
I recommend everyone to read this book as well as World Beyong World !! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars diamond in the rough, July 28, 2012
When I initially read this book, it was a bunch of gibberish and it was very difficult to understand Woo Myung's ultimate message. The book seemed repetitive to me and it quickly became a book left alongside the home decor magazine basket by the toilet.

As I was moving out to college, I gathered all my books around the apartment and threw this book in with my "spiritual growth/seeking Truth" book collection, not because I took interest in this one particularly but because I had a hoarding problem.

While contemplating whether it was shelf worthy or not, I gave it another read.

Woo Myung persistently emphasizes how NOW is the time to become complete through subtracting our false mind. The repetitiveness that I sensed as annoying before, changed into admiration.

This man has only one goal, one vision--to see the world subtract their self-centered worlds and live together as one mind and body. So OF COURSE he's going to stress it incessantly in his books. It took a while for me to appreciate this.

The Way To Become A Person In Heaven While Living is a diamond in the rough. There are many great books out there that teach and talk about Truth, but they seem to provide no closure to their ideas. I personally enjoyed them only because they seemed to accurately and elaborately explain well the problem with society and people and the mind and history, but I came to realize that the books never came to a tangible conclusion, they just waffled on about the false mind.

Woo Myung gets straight to the point. The what?: Become the mind of nature's flow and live eternally as the soul and spirit of the universe, of Truth. The How? Subtract the false mind, the dead mind. The where: "Maum Meditation is a place that focuses only on cleansing oneself (p73)."

That drove everything home for me. The what, where, why, how's. Finally, a clean-cut book on how to obtain Truth, authored by a man who solely focuses on teaching the Truth. I'm extremely happy with this book and I highly recommend those who are willing to give Truth a chance, to read this book with an open heart and an open mind (something I regrettably didn't do at first).

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I know what is heaven, January 24, 2011
I first started Maum meditation about 4 years ago in Korea, this book is simply words of truth
it really helped me through meditation. it's like heaven itself is talking and showing you the way
to the Truth, your true self, your original mind. I really wish anyone to read this book and practice maum meditation to find his true self, this infinite everlasting universe. Then we will know what it is to live as one in the real world of truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing This Place is Heaven, March 2, 2011
This book has been a great aid to me throughout my practice of Maum Meditation and I must say the two combined have really opened up a world that is far beyond the narrow minded one that I knew. Truly showing this place here to be heaven. I am so grateful to have found Maum Meditation and this book continually reinvigorated my confidence and inspiration to diligently go through the meditation. Truly every human being has every reason to do this meditation. In doing so people can find life truly and come out of that false mind world which held pain, burden, restless, and a long list of other pleasantries. It is my greatest wish to all to do this meditation and really have the mind change. The only way for your mind to change is by going within; changing circumstances, getting more money, love, friends, reputation, knowledge... it will not bring Truth, it will not bring lasting peace, happiness, and most certainly there will be no liberation in all this adding, in all this chasing of desires. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for anyone and everyone, September 29, 2010
This book was one of the most enlightening experiences that I had as a reader so far
I have come across many religious and spiritually enlightening books, but none of them
revealed and talked about the truth so clearly. This book has answered many of my questions
I recommend to everyone and anyone, as the content is clear and precise and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Inspiring, April 27, 2012
This was the first of Woo Myung's books that I read, and it truly inspired me. At first, it was difficult to follow, because I tried analyzing everything that was written to figure out what he was saying. But as I read further, I began to realize what is meant in his writings is EXACTLY what is written. Everything he says is so clear and beautiful once I was able to read as it is. The title says it all, this book answers the questions of how to a person can go to heaven while living, and Maum Meditation has the method to get to that place. With the help of this book and practicing Maum Meditation, I now know that I am trapped in my own mind world filled with pictures I took from when I was born until now, and through the method of subtraction I am becoming free of this burden. The writing so so powerful and the beautiful poetry brings a peace and silence that I have never experienced before. Since I bought it, I have read it several times and each time I understand more and more of the Truth he writes about. Because of my amazing experience, I recommend this book 100%. I recommend it to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!, April 9, 2012
Reading this book has given me a lot of wisdom. It has helped me understand my mind and realize that all the emotional ups and downs in my life is basically self inflicted. Through reading this book and doing Maum Meditation, I have overcome most problems in my life and thus been able to live happily. As the title of the book says it, it has direction for everyone to be in heaven while on earth.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing~, February 18, 2011
This book gives me a lot of wisdom and enlightenment.
Now, I got to know How to live, What to do, Who am I.
I recomand this WooMyung's book to everyone.
You will be able to find true happiness.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Way To Become A Person In Heaven While Living (English Edition)
$14.95 $12.72